Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i think they could make alot of dungeons out of existing models & areas in the game. Similar to how scenarios use existing terrain etc.

i never understood the logic of them saying it takes alot of resources, i mean if they released a wow map maker to the community and let people submit user content to blizzard and they picked the best stuff. its like the community would do the work for them.
    Dungeons have physical locations in the game world (portal/summoning stone), scenarios don't and can only be queued into.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i think they could make alot of dungeons out of existing models & areas in the game. Similar to how scenarios use existing terrain etc.

i never understood the logic of them saying it takes alot of resources, i mean if they released a wow map maker to the community and let people submit user content to blizzard and they picked the best stuff. its like the community would do the work for them.
    Look what a great job the community does just naming their characters. You really think bunch of twits running around with xXxLegolazzxXx are gonna make decent dungeons?