10+ Year Old Account

A couple questions.

As my lock nears 90 I have just a couple quick questions.

I was planning going demo/affliction for raiding. Are both spec viable?

As for demo is it better to use Hand of gul'dan on CD or wait for 2 stack then clip the first one

And last thing. I xfered this lock over so now I have 2 tailor enchanters. I was going to drop on of my profs for BS what one should I keep. Or should I keep both?

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Yes both are viable
    2) Clip it, see http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Warlock-Guide for everything you need to know about demonology
    3) Which (crafting) profession you use has very little impact on your dps, unless you are worried about a 100 dps difference, you shouldn't bother too much with it. Just avoid mining, skinning and herbalism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    3) Which (crafting) profession you use has very little impact on your dps, unless you are worried about a 100 dps difference, you shouldn't bother too much with it. Just avoid mining, skinning and herbalism.
    Just feel the need to add to this that herbalism is actually quite viable and even sims as (second?) highest for demo atm.

Quote Originally Posted by rables View Post
    Just feel the need to add to this that herbalism is actually quite viable and even sims as (second?) highest for demo atm.
    This^
    Both of these specs really shine with cooldown style professions ie herbalism, engineering, and tailoring. Static professions aren't terribly far behind, and I run enchant-engineering myself, but more dps is still more dps.

Both affi-demo are fine, and they are what I use as my specs atm - but there are some caveats to them. Affi really picks up after obtaining the meta gem, and demo pretty much requires UVLS from lei shen to be attractive. Before that point I would recommend destro *if* you are focused on min maxing. If you don't mind a little difference, then go right ahead, they only get better as you get those items
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2013-07-26 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    3) Which (crafting) ...
    ...on a Warlock forum no less, eh? (You see what we did there?) :P

I will burn your soul.