Poll: Your Choice for Horde Race

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I refuse to believe it's yet another filler expansion.
    No thanks, I'm hoping it will come back to some of the Lore I actually care for.

But if the worse come to pass, I'd have to say Other, but I'm not sure yet what, I'll come back with an answer if I settle on one.

The Hozen came out of nowhere with no previous lore, yet they are popular enough for people to want. I wouldn't limit the new playable race to something we know.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    But the problem is ... aside from the Naga, what other race would make sense in an expansion centered on the Great Sea/South Seas?
    So someone brought it up in the Alliance race thread.

If they made BElf and Dwarf neutral (high elf and dark iron dissidents respectively) and added neutral Naga, I think everyone would be satisfied racially.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Avellon View Post
    I refuse to believe it's yet another filler expansion.
    No thanks, I'm hoping it will come back to some of the Lore I actually care for.

But if the worse come to pass, I'd have to say Other, but I'm not sure yet what, I'll come back with an answer if I settle on one.
    Well one could also claim doing Azshara next is actually finally finishing the storyline of Cataclysm, and that MoP was filler.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)