Legendary Cloak Question.

Hey everyone,

So being a mainspec Disc, running the current DPS Int cloak gave me the best stats in ToT since I barely needed the spirit. I assume the Healer Cloak proc is only going to be applied to the Healing cloak correct? If so, should I purchase a new Healer 600 cloak before completing the augment quest line tomorrow when 5.4 goes live?

Thanks

House

Deleted
    You'll be able to get both the DPS cloak and the Healer cloak (as long as you have the gold to buy the other) so it won't matter to much.

As well as apply the unique augment to the corresponding cloak? Or will I have to complete the timeless coins x5000 again?

Why would you want the dps cloak? The dps proc won't proc for atonement.

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Why would you want the dps cloak? The dps proc won't proc for atonement.
    The EPIC DPS cloak is better itemised for disc healers, our disc took it over the spirit one as well.

What is being asked is whether he needs to purchase the healer one to get the healer LEGENDARY tomorrow, or if he can turn in the DPS one and pick the healer lege.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    The EPIC DPS cloak is better itemised for disc healers, our disc took it over the spirit one as well.

What is being asked is whether he needs to purchase the healer one to get the healer LEGENDARY tomorrow, or if he can turn in the DPS one and pick the healer lege.
    Exactly what he said.

Deleted
    In order to get the healer legendary you need to have the spirit cloak, to which you then apply the usable item you get form the legendary questline (which in turn gives your spirit cloak the healer proc).

If you applied the item to the non-spirit cloak, you would get the legendary with dps proc.

So if you want to have the healer proc, you need to have the spirit cloak and apply the item you get from the legendary quest to the spirit cloak.

Once you complete the quest to obtain the item to create your first Legendary Cloak, the Legendary Cloaks are available for sale from the Blacktalon Quartermaster in the Inn for 10k gold. Just use the item on your DPS cloak then buy the healing one.

I also am a disc and found the DPS cloak better in terms of Stats. However i did not want to go trough the trouble the problem mentioned above. so i just took the healing one with Spirit.
    I worked around the spirit to replace a few items that had none so i would not end up with a hug amount of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Need another clarification; do celestial a drop cloak items once per week? It could you get all 4 done in one day?