Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If you can get a group with guildies or friends kill the warbringers they drop the 1000 rep tokens for golden lotus quite often might be a faster way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balgazarr View Post
    If you can get a group with guildies or friends kill the warbringers they drop the 1000 rep tokens for golden lotus quite often might be a faster way.
    Probably the only way at this point. 3 days isn't enough time.

I wish the devs would remove the shrendalar + centaurs rep etc. from the rep pane. theres like 4ish vanilla reps that I can't earn at all anymore and it's driving me nuts. Give the people with exalted a FoS and move on. I don't need a million rep bars I can't work for in there.

Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    I wish the devs would remove the shrendalar + centaurs rep etc. from the rep pane. theres like 4ish vanilla reps that I can't earn at all anymore and it's driving me nuts. Give the people with exalted a FoS and move on. I don't need a million rep bars I can't work for in there.
    There are only 2 factions with whom you used to be able to reach exalted and no longer can (Shen'dralar and Zandalar Tribe)

It was never possible to get past honored (revered with quests) with the centaur factions.
    During the Cataclysm beta, a quest from the revamped Desolace centaur chain gave you enough rep with both factions to go all the way from 0 hated to 999 exalted with both at once.
    I wish they had left that in personally (i'm 249 revered with one and 0 hated with the other. I started too late to be able to get 11999 honored with both at the same time xD)

With the Syndicate, you could never get past 0 neutral, so i don't think anything has changed since vanilla.
    Presumably, there were at one time vague plans for the Syndicate faction (and Ravenholdt, for that matter) that never came to fruition.

You will still be able to get Golden Lotus rep post patch from other sources.

The only thing that's getting unobtainable is the achievement to complete the quests steps of Vale of Eternal Blossoms which is going FoS, and it's too late to finish that even if you go max on it from now.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sildor View Post
    You will still be able to get Golden Lotus rep post patch from other sources.

The only thing that's getting unobtainable is the achievement to complete the quests steps of Vale of Eternal Blossoms which is going FoS, and it's too late to finish that even if you go max on it from now.
    Yeah, I wanted to complete the chain.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Yeah, I wanted to complete the chain.
    You could farm mobs that drop Ancient gon lai keys, that opens chests with tokens that give rep for GL.
    With enough farming you could go from neutral to exalted in 2-3 days, np.
    Have fun

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    You could farm mobs that drop Ancient gon lai keys, that opens chests with tokens that give rep for GL.
    With enough farming you could go from neutral to exalted in 2-3 days, np.
    Have fun
    Yes... but as I said... I have college and work.

The best I could do is maybe try to go as crazy at it as possible on Monday, as that day I have only one class for about an hour, otherwise it's mostly empty.

All at the same time as trying to do the joyous Battlefield Barrens stuff! >_<
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Hozen peace pipes and the tokens from warbringers are your only options

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    None of recent exchange sounds like much fun...So why do it?

Hello fellow rep nerd. I made it to Insane on my gnome warlock once upon a time. To me it feels like there is no reason to spend more time grinding reputations after achieving the title that mattered/matters most. That's just me though, I would rather set a goal towards other completionist achievements, however at this time I am finding it hard to see the point in continuing when I am 100% certain Blizzard is in milk mode and not actually putting their passion into the game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    The Insane. Agent of Shen'dralar.

Yet no level 90 yet, mostly because I quit mid-Cata, I came back for a couple months earlier this year, got the MoP CE, but I am wondering: my main character is about level 86. If I re-upped my sub today, how long would you folks say it would take me to grind their reputation to exalted before 5.4 comes and, from what I've read - they disappear.

Are there any mobs I could farm to essentially grind it in a day? Or is it all damned dailies?

Thanks!

EDIT Sep 7, 2013

Hey folks,

I'm performing a thread resurrection as I finally hit 90 this morning (only resubbed a few weeks ago and have had school start as well as getting a second job) but I have started the Golden Lotus grind, and I am looking at the questline wiki... and I have a feeling I cannot finish it before Tuesday because of reputation problems.

Factoring in the fact I am going to be working this evening and then most of the day tomorrow, then school on Monday, do you guys think it is really at all possible in that time frame to get the reputation to do this? It's taking long enough to kill the level 90s for the quests as it is, since my gear is so subpar. >_<

If it helps, here is my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eltress/simple

So yeah, not even out of Neutral yet. :/

Thanks!
    really is impossible man, I'm sorry. There just isn't enough rep to be earned each day to get there.