Deleted

[PTR] Legendary cloak quest line bug - care before enchanting

If you've bought multiple Cloak of Virtue's, the item that enchants your cloak to turn it in to a legendary will choose the first cloak in your inventory to enchant. Bank any off-spec cloaks before using it.

I've made a bug post on the EU testing forum, but if someone could point this out on the US one as well that would be great.
    Last edited by mmoc4ceacb8f0a; 2013-07-26 at 12:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think this will be a problem for very many people..
    The epic cloak will stay Unique until v5.4 is released, then Unique-Equipped. However, since you get the legendary VERY FAST after v5.4 is released, not very many people will have bought an additional cloak (they are still quite expensive).

Also, my guess is, that Blizzard is already aware of this, and will fix it before release..
    But still, good catch.. ;-)
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I don't think this will be a problem for very many people..
    Big issue for alot of tanks and healers. MW monks, disc priests, and maybe some other healers took the dps caster cloak and the agi tank classes + prot pallies took the dps cloaks but alot of them will buy the heal/tank cloaks for their respective procs come 5.4 hence they'll have 2 before upgrading.

Deleted
    Nice find, as a disc this is extremely important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something to take into account when runestones start dropping...
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubascythe View Post
    Big issue for alot of tanks and healers. MW monks, disc priests, and maybe some other healers took the dps caster cloak and the agi tank classes + prot pallies took the dps cloaks but alot of them will buy the heal/tank cloaks for their respective procs come 5.4 hence they'll have 2 before upgrading.
    Some, yes.. Alot, no way..

As I said, currently, you can't even have two cloaks, so it's not a problem YET. Blizzard might solve it, before it even becomes a potential problem.
    Secondly, additional cloaks are costly, so many won't even buy them for offspec, until some tme have passed.. And since Epic -> Legendary uprade happens shortly after v5.4 is released, odds are, only very few people have two (or more) cloaks..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    And you should have a free slot in your inventory or NOTHING happens....
    Used the item to empower the cloak and I'm still here with 608 (only had the caster cloak).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Some, yes.. Alot, no way..

As I said, currently, you can't even have two cloaks, so it's not a problem YET. Blizzard might solve it, before it even becomes a potential problem.
    Secondly, additional cloaks are costly, so many won't even buy them for offspec, until some tme have passed.. And since Epic -> Legendary uprade happens shortly after v5.4 is released, odds are, only very few people have two (or more) cloaks..
    Actually, I am fairly confident that a lot is indeed correct.
    Scubascythe wasn't talking about offspec cloaks. Many tanks took the dps cloak for tanking, because it was simply the more attractive option. These people might want the tanking legendary instead, so they will have to buy an actual tanking cloak before upgrading to legendary.
    While true that Blizzard might solve it before it becomes an actual issue, I would assume that there will be quite a lot of people with two (or more) cloaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    Something to take into account when runestones start dropping...
    You'll get there mate. One day in the distant future.

OT: I'm guessing they will change the item so it works like an enchanting scroll.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......