Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be picking it up, probably just run up and punt it. Just like defending a family member from a murderer isn't a assault, this isn't animal abuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    I would have gone Zidane mode on its ass if it was attacking my dog.
    headbutting something in the face that with one scratch of its dirty teeth could give you rabbies is an excellent idea

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    Guess the raccoon learned something that night.
    He gon' learn TODAY!

Alright alright alriiiiiiight!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    And so it finally happened on 26.07.2013 - MMO-Champion General Off-Topic was unanimous in its opinion on a topic.
    I was thinking the same thing, lmao.

Props to the guy defending his dog and turning that raccoon into a frisbee in an attempt to get rid of the vile little thing. I don't have too much of an issue with raccoons personally; hell I've known a couple of people to domesticate them from youth and apparently they're interesting pets. However, fucking with a man's pet is a whole 'nother issue and the guy had every right to get that thing away by any means.

If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

I once had to shoot an entire family of racoons that were attacking our dog kennels (We had eight sled dogs) I shot the mom and six kids..and I felt no remorse for it. Them things carry rabies!

We had to go and get permission after the fact (Legal there if you are defending, was out in the boondocks)

Yeah I wouldve snapped and done the first thing that came to mind just to protect my dogs.

What you didn't see was the horde of raccoons that stormed his house when the camera was turned off and ate him
    I bet he racially profiled them. Justice4Raccoon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I bet he racially profiled them. Justice4Raccoon!
    Well, "coons" isn't just an abbreviated version of "raccoons" - it has another meaning too

Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.
    I'd be like AWWWW Raccoon. And then get bit and slashed and die of rabies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I would have probably done the same thing. Sure as hell would have gotten rid of that raccoon some way and from the looks of it that raccoon was locked with that dog so kicking it could have hurt the dog at the same time.

ok, it's so fucking stupid to touch a wild animal like a raccoon. that thing could have rabies or anything. the fact it was attacking a dog should be the first red flag, a normal raccoon wouldn't attack something the size of a dog or cat, it's too much risk for too little reward. raccoons are also tough little buggers, so i'd say he wasn't really hurt at all by that. the thing is lucky though, i would have shot it if it did something like that.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2013-07-26 at 08:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post

One racoon? Theres hundreds!
    Oh lord, I literally watched this until I was in tears. It's like the world's most brutal form of fortress defense...

"THE BARBARIANS ARE AT THE GATE! WE NEED MORE RACOONS!" *tosses racoons at invaders*

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Oh lord, I literally watched this until I was in tears. It's like the world's most brutal form of fortress defense...

"THE BARBARIANS ARE AT THE GATE! WE NEED MORE RACOONS!" *tosses racoons at invaders*
    I still have no idea what flies off the raccoon about halfway through the loop of that gif. It moves in front of the second railing on the far-right of the image and appears to come from the raccoon's head.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have no idea what flies off the raccoon about halfway through the loop of that gif. It moves in front of the second railing on the far-right of the image and appears to come from the raccoon's head.
    Shit, I didn't even see that until you mentioned it. But now I can't stop looking at it O.O

10+ Year Old Account
    The brief reflection of light on the racoon's eyes before he descends into the darkness just makes it SO fucking perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Figured it out. I opened the image in .gif scrubber to see if I could locate the source of the object. It's just a petal coming off the plant on the left. Which is good, because my first thought was that it was the racoon's eye flying loose...

I wonder if I'm the only one who burst out laughing when the raccoon hit his face against the wall.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would'v done the same if it was attacking my cat:<

He was a little rough :P. Probably because he panicked.

It's always easy to say what someone should have done afterwards. But calling animal abuse... overreact much?