Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
    That's not admitting bias at all.
    Here's a shocking revelation for you. When you go to fan sites sometimes you find fans.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Here's a shocking revelation for you. When you go to fan sites sometimes you find fans.
    I won't believe this until I see hard data.

I think not. The horde wouldn't allow outright genocide. On top of that, she would have the Argent Crusade, Ebon Blade, Cenarion circle, and possibly the dragon flights breathing down her neck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    I think not. The horde wouldn't allow outright genocide. On top of that, she would have the Argent Crusade, Ebon Blade, Cenarion circle, and possibly the dragon flights breathing down her neck.
    Is it really genocide against the humans if she brings them back to life?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Is it really genocide against the humans if she brings them back to life?
    As something they probably didn't want to be in the first place? And considering the fact you'd be 'undead,' yes I'd call it genocide.
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

As something they probably didn't want to be in the first place? And considering the fact you'd be 'undead,' yes I'd call it genocide.
    Yeah. They're not being killed and then put back to normal like they were wished back with the dragon plot convenience balls, they're brought back as undead, who cannot have children, have rotting senses, etc. Maybe you could try and argue it's not technically genocide but certainly not a temporary thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Yeah. They're not being killed and then put back to normal like they were wished back with the dragon plot convenience balls, they're brought back as undead, who cannot have children, have rotting senses, etc.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-07-26 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    This.

The Forsaken had trouble holding Silverpine against the GLF with Orcs to help them. There's no way Sylvanas could launch a serious attack against Ironforge and Stormwind.
    Only problem she had with the Worgen was that they couldn't be raised as forsaken. And they were vicious bloodthirsty werewolves Stormwind and Ironforge have neither of those advantages, and Sylvanas ended up winning against the Worgen.
    If I can't be the sex symbol, then I can definitely be the BITCH

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think not. The horde wouldn't allow outright genocide.
    fighting over land/politics/or even religion is not genocide
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    to those saying they could just crack the deeprun tram where it runs under the water i don't think that would work. The reason being that its a under hundreds of feet of water the glass has to be super strong to be usable at that depth also should it be cracked you would only flood a few stations along the tram before the gnomes sealed it off and pumped out the water

Edit: another thing i dont get is population, how does Ironforge have a smaller population than SW when it is way bigger
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2013-07-26 at 08:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Edit: another thing i dont get is population, how does Ironforge have a smaller population than SW when it is way bigger
    humans seem to be the largest most populace races around, but also having shorter life spans
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    fighting over land/politics/or even religion is not genocide
    But winning via plague bombs (as others were suggesting) is pretty much frowned upon by all sides.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    But winning via plague bombs (as others were suggesting) is pretty much frowned upon by all sides.
    my opinion?
    There is no difference from a high explosive, plauge, or beef jerky bomb.
    Death is death, destruction is destruction dont matter how it happens

Without out the use of the plague and val'kyr I dont think she could since she wouldnt be able to replace the troops she would lose in each battle(unless the Horde backed her). With those being used I think she eventually could, though it wouldnt be easy. However, that is assuming the Ebon Blade, Argent Crusade, and the Horde just stood by and watched. Since none of those three want another Lich King/Queen they would step in and help take her down. With pretty much the combined power of the most powerful groups/factions in Azeroth all focused on her, she wouldnt last long even with the plague.

Sylvanus would never win a war of attrition against the non human residents of Ironforge due to the valkyr only being able to use the corpses of humans and eventually most humans would go worgen to become immune and increase their fighting capability.

as for plague bombing its high damage but also high aggro she would cause more forces to come to the alliance aid seeing her as a potential threat.

And as for horde forces belves really are against the idea of being undead and would stand agaisnt her, as would horde races like the tauren, orcs, and pandaren leaving only the goblins who are known for choosing the richer more numerous side.

how I feel it would play out.
    her forces could start at Ironforge, unable to take it they begin plague bombing until the once neutral forces of the argent dawn, knights of the ebon blade, cenarion circle, and earthen ring come to stop her. Reaching full force as the forsaken forces start breaking or have already broken Ironforge the forsaken would then have to deal with the newly united neutral forces up north while at the same time fighting the remainder of the alliance at the south.

there's just no way.

forsaken air forces without the goblins are pitiful and dwarven gryphons along with skyships, gyro-copters and gnomish planes would easily reduce most forsaken plague catapults to ash

Forsaken ALONE could not and will not take the eastern kingdoms.
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MechaMoose View Post
    Sylvanus would never win a war of attrition against the non human residents of Ironforge due to the valkyr only being able to use the corpses of humans and eventually most humans would go worgen to become immune and increase their fighting capability.

as for plague bombing its high damage but also high aggro she would cause more forces to come to the alliance aid seeing her as a potential threat.

And as for horde forces belves really are against the idea of being undead and would stand agaisnt her, as would horde races like the tauren, orcs, and pandaren leaving only the goblins who are known for choosing the richer more numerous side.

how I feel it would play out.
    her forces could start at Ironforge, unable to take it they begin plague bombing until the once neutral forces of the argent dawn, knights of the ebon blade, cenarion circle, and earthen ring come to stop her. Reaching full force as the forsaken forces start breaking or have already broken Ironforge the forsaken would then have to deal with the newly united neutral forces up north while at the same time fighting the remainder of the alliance at the south.

there's just no way.

forsaken air forces without the goblins are pitiful and dwarven gryphons along with skyships, gyro-copters and gnomish planes would easily reduce most forsaken plague catapults to ash

Forsaken ALONE could not and will not take the eastern kingdoms.
    The forsaken army Won't even reach Ironforge. They will stretch themselves too far and supply lines will be thin and easy to be cut off.
    Most optimistical scenario for them is they reach Wetlands. Because the alliance lets them. Then the alliance destroys the giant bridge connecting wetlands to Arathi, effectively cutting supply lines and wearing the trapped army down with aircraft from ironforge and tanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    my opinion?
    There is no difference from a high explosive, plauge, or beef jerky bomb.
    Death is death, destruction is destruction dont matter how it happens
    There is. A HE shell at least can be aimed at a target, that target can be military OR civilian. An Airborne plague cant differentiate civilian from military targets and it hits everything, and this is unethical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    There is. A HE shell at least can be aimed at a target, that target can be military OR civilian. An Airborne plague cant differentiate civilian from military targets and it hits everything, and this is unethical.
    Because launching a firebomb from a catapult can be targeted so much more precisely than a barrel of plague?

10+ Year Old Account
    I made a thread similar to this back in September last year I think. They would have to start smaller than just going straight for a capital city. Technically undead don't need to eat, drink, or sleep. They could move through a lot of towns and kill people then turn them into undead. Another good thing about her army is whenever they kill someone they can be raised as undead in her own army. Then of course she has the plague which is an overwhelming advantage. She would just have to weave through the surrounding areas, clearing out all towns and posts before actually attacking a city. Halfway through her army would be so big it wouldn't matter though I think. The only problem is that she could be thwarted very early on if The rest of the Eastern Kingdoms respond fast enough and with heavy force.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Because launching a firebomb from a catapult can be targeted so much more precisely than a barrel of plague?
    Yep. The Plague spreads no matter what and you cant stop it, its intention is to kill everything in the area, dosent matter. Even if the firebomb misses, Flames, grab a shovel and some sand and you are fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Yep. The Plague spreads no matter what and you cant stop it, its intention is to kill everything in the area, dosent matter. Even if the firebomb misses, Flames, grab a shovel and some sand and you are fine.
    Yep, flames sure are easy to put out during a bombardment... That must be why Japan's cities were just fine and dandy after a napalm bombing during WWII.