Thread: Datamining

Deleted

Datamining

Hey. i've been wondering for a while now, how do people see areas on the PTR that arent available yet? Is it some kind of program?

For example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ImmnXPlMRzo

The trick is to download the PTR, then go to Lowe's and buy a pick axe. Take your hard drive with the PTR downloaded on it and start mining it. Eventually the pictures will come up, then you just scan them and reupload them.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-08-03 at 01:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    The trick is to download the PTR, then go to Lowe's and buy a pick axe. Take your hard drive with the PTR downloaded on it and start mining it. Eventually the pictures will come up, then you just scan them and reupload them.
    And can you now be serious? tyvm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    I don't know all the ins and outs but new models typically can be found using the wow model viewer software with latest PTR builds.
    That's models, I think viewing an entire changed zone is a different thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Hey. i've been wondering for a while now, how do people see areas on the PTR that arent available yet? Is it some kind of program?

For example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ImmnXPlMRzo
    A little knowledge of IDA decompiler, and understanding reading the code, you can get to opcodes that you need for basic AuthChallenge, AuthSession, AuthResponse structs CharList structs and Object updat struct for world login on Sandbox that you can get those days if you google a bit.

Everything else is entering your sandbox find the right location you want and teleport there.

If you wonder, I already reported myself to Blizzard about breaking Terms of Use.

Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    don't they have similar software to view maps/levels? like a map viewer instead of model viewer?
    That existed as I remember in the past, but the guy who develop it stop codding since TBC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    A little knowledge of IDA decompiler, and understanding reading the code, you can get to opcodes that you need for basic AuthChallenge, AuthSession, AuthResponse structs CharList structs and Object updat struct for world login on Sandbox that you can get those days if you google a bit.

Everything else is entering your sandbox find the right location you want and teleport there.

If you wonder, I already reported myself to Blizzard about breaking Terms of Use.

That sounds really complicated, imo. I won't bother..