Thread: Sulfuron Hammer

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sulfuron Hammer

I wasn't sure where to post this at, it has to do with the legendary achievement, so I figured this would be a good spot to put it

What is a good trade for a Sulfuron Hammer? I've been thinking and I cant seem to think of something that is a reasonable trade off the top of my head.

Something of around 20-25k in value I'd say. I sold one in early cata for that amount after trying for a while.

The ingots are still somewhat of a bottle neck if you don't have many alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Heenk View Post
    Something of around 20-25k in value I'd say. I sold one in early cata for that amount after trying for a while.

The ingots are still somewhat of a bottle neck if you don't have many alts.
    wat? ingots go for roughly 40g nowadays... i recently made another mace for an alt since he got the eye. bought all mats on AH. costed me a total of 5k gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    wat? ingots go for roughly 40g nowadays... i recently made another mace for an alt since he got the eye. bought all mats on AH. costed me a total of 5k gold
    Ingots are still 1500g on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Let me know what server you are on, i will transfer and buy 10,000 of them for that price.

I know on Moonguard for a while two people were trying to sell the base hammer for ~15k gold and they weren't selling. It just depends if you can find someone who really wants it and/or has the Eye.

Good god, why? hop in and farm them - easy

Man you must be on one massively overpriced server. They are 100g on mine, Zul'Jin. They aren't exactly hard to get anymore.

I have the hammer, I just wanted to trade it cause I cant find anyone to buy the thing, been trying to sell it and keep getting people to offer me around 300g-600g for it, and they dont even know what its for and the price the mats are to make it, the bloods in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://theunderminejournal.com/

this site may help; really depends on the server though.

Yeah I use that site from time to time, im not too entirely great with it though

10+ Year Old Account
    ingots are cheap, its blood of the mountain thats freaking expensive...

It really depends on the costs of mats on your server. On my server I usually see them up for like 10-20k, but they are always just sitting up there though.

The bloods are usually about 1k roughly on my server. I cant remember off the top of my head for everything else, not too expensive for most of the other things. Maybe not the bars, but I cant remember at the moment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    That's exactly what I ran into when I crafted mine, too. Super expensive and rarely on AH at the time I was gathering materials.

It will vary from server to server

Deleted
    Wow...I'm glad if I can sell them for ~80g.
    Like others said, what's really expensive (at least on my server) are the Bloods.

There was one on our AH for about 15k. It was up for roughly a month or so, because nobody bought it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    Yes, blood of the mountain was a major pain. I ended up grinding the trash to get some, however, and it was quite effective.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Ummm.. come to BronzeBeard - our realm they sell for less than 100g and is fully stocked with them always... hell I have 8 extras from farming MC pets..
    I am referring to Ingots.

And the hammer itself.. last I saw it was on there for 5k... didn't sell.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Drives me nuts how it is no longer an "owner of" achievement but instead you have to be able to wield it. I made Sulfuras on my priest but no achievement. =/

Pretty sure Druids would never have this problem. ._.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water