Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    I'd love to know where the ToC hate comes from, because in Wrath weekly pugs were happening every day FAR into ICC's lifespan. You didn't have to do ToC then for gear either, once ICC was out. So there had to have been a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    To all the naysayers - let's look back in time.

TBC era:
    OMG Vanilla was so cool, this expansion is shit, bring back Vanilla.
    WotLK era:
    OMG TBC was so cool, Vanilla was good, this expansion is shit, bring back TBC!
    Cata era:
    OMG WotLK was so cool, TBC was great, Vanilla was good, this expansion is shit, bring back WotLK and TBC!
    Present days:
    OMG Cata wasn't so bad, WotLK was awesome, TBC was amazing, Vanilla was great, this expansion is shit, bring back old days.

Guess what happens next expansion.

People tend to forget all the criticism that expansions received while they were current.

Deleted
    Been playing since the start and I think it is the best. I did like TBC although it was a grind and almost impossible to replace raiders from mid expansion to the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagen09 View Post
    Been playing since the start and I think it is the best. I did like TBC although it was a grind and almost impossible to replace raiders from mid expansion to the end.
    This legendary chain kind of makes MoP take the "impossible to catch up new guy or main change" cake.