Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Patch 5.4 PTR - Build 17247

Last edited by chaud; 2013-07-27 at 02:10 AM.

Dont like the starfall change. :| I wanted it to be more selective. Oh well.

looks like timmy is getting a buff, no longer needing energy, unless data mine error

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooo increasing arcane shot damage even more. I like the higher damage / higher cost of it

Ah ha, Totemic Persistence doesn't affect fire totems. I totally called it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow blizzard. Band-aid fix to the that Shaman Tier harder. More like a band-aid for the band-aid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Dont like the starfall change. :| I wanted it to be more selective. Oh well.
    I believe that the function of Starfall that they took out in now in a Glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Alesa View Post
    Oooo increasing arcane shot damage even more. I like the higher damage / higher cost of it
    It's a tooltip fix. Nothing more.

Macabre Marionette Right Click to summon and dismiss your Macabre Marionette. Instant. Battle Pet. Instant.
    Come on Sombrero Cleave team!

Totemic Persistence Summoning a second totem of the same element no longer causes the first totem to be destroyed. Only one totem may benefit from this effect at a time. Shaman - LvL 45 Talent. Does not affect Fire totems. Shaman - LvL 45 Talent.

Well it's good to see that this talent has now become next to useless. A useless talent taking the place of another useless talent in a tier full of useless talents. Good job Blizz.

Im hoping the mount models are updated versions of the warlocks mounts changed to green fire to match anyone who has completed the green fire quest. I remember someone asking a blue about it and he replied 'maybe' a while back.

So blizzard is saying I should just re roll Warlock if I want cool stuff I can already tell those mounts are warlock green skin stuff,,,

Deleted
    blizzard are such a tease, giving us hunters tooltip fixes. I wish they hadnt show us the nerfs without the buffs. can't do much except wait

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, I wonder if they are updating the Warlock class mount for Green fire as well? Or if this is something new, either way I like all this Fel stuff. Excited to see where this leads to the next expansion.

This makes me wonder/hope that they update the Paladin Charger in turn. That'd be pretty great, especially with new Character models.

Are we getting updated mounts with flying ability?! I feel super excited!

I like the reverted changes to MW monks, And I'm curious about that mana nerf on Crackling jade lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    Im hoping the mount models are updated versions of the warlocks mounts changed to green fire to match anyone who has completed the green fire quest. I remember someone asking a blue about it and he replied 'maybe' a while back.
    Definitely looks like a green fire dreadstead/felstead to me =). Warlocks getting the love in this expansion.

Mounts definitely lookin like a green fire Felsteed/Dreadstead and the Meta wings are probably Dark Apotheosis green fire wings.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roujeaux View Post
    Mounts definitely lookin like a green fire Felsteed/Dreadstead and the Meta wings are probably Dark Apotheosis green fire wings.
    Shits green so yeah It's quite obvious :P

don't be blinded by the green fire things..

Warlock nerfs....wtf?!

Demonic Gateway now has a 10 sec cooldown.

Talents
    Grimoire of Sacrifice (Affliction) now increases the power of many of your single target spells by 20%, down from 30%.

Affliction
    Haunt now increases periodic damage, not all damage.

Demonology
    Wild Imps Every 20 sec, you gain Demonic Calling, causing Your Shadow Bolt, Soul Fire, and Touch of Chaos hits summon a Wild Imp from the Twisting Nether. This effect can occur every 20 sec. Each Wild Imp will cast 10 Firebolts before departing. Each Firebolt generates 5 Demonic Fury. Warlock - Demonology Spec.