Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    typical ghetto music coming from yet another worthless rapper. just add it to the pile with the others.

agree^ all music today is just ghetto rap.. no1 plays guitars anymore unless their singing about some country song where they banged their sister.... what happened to rock from back in the day?

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    When you have dogshit like Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj floating around...
    I can't agree more. XD

It's actually one of the best tracks on the album. Can't blame him for trying something different. Well, I guess YOU can, but I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    no1 plays guitars anymore unless their singing about some country song where they banged their sister.... what happened to rock from back in the day?
    Lil Wayne plays guitar and actually released a rock album. It's shit, but he did it. I did like one song from it:
    Last edited by Youvegotfail; 2013-08-01 at 04:30 AM.

Deleted
    Well, that was pretty terrible, but no where near the worst song that I've ever heard, people like Soulja Boy and Lil Wayne has released stuff that is way more terrible than this.
    Last edited by mmoc0ea342aa3d; 2013-08-01 at 06:39 PM.

Deleted
    I kinda like the song tbh. But I can see why it might not be for everyone..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    lol

YOUR SECRET IS MINE!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Kanye became full of him self after his second album, and his music went to shit. Then he started to act like a D bag on national TV.. Not to mention HIS KID IS NAMED NORTH WEST. I end my case here as to why i've lost all respect for Kanye West.

Deleted
    typical ghetto music coming from yet another worthless rapper. just add it to the pile with the others.

agree^ all music today is just ghetto rap.. no1 plays guitars anymore unless their singing about some country song where they banged their sister.... what happened to rock from back in the day?
    Wise words my friend !
    I see no difference between this audio track (let's not call that a song or music) and ever other random rap/r'n'b shit that we hear on radio / TV. It still gives me headhace to listen to this..

And no, it can't be the worst song, remember that there's Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black

Deleted

That's a pretty ignorant statement. Just because they don't use guitars as much as they did "back in the day" doens't mean they aren't talented..

10+ Year Old Account

....you must not have listened to any music in the past 10 years. Although, I am somewhat impressed by how you managed to bash country music and rap in one post. Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    He may not be the best rapper ever, but he's an incredible producer.
    Was going to say the exact same thing. He is definitely not the best rapper, but he's one of the best producers out there.

Deleted
    1.This is nowhere near worst song ever, also Kanye is good in his own way.
    2.For someone who that rap is instant shit and there's no good rap today, just LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Wise words my friend !
    I see no difference between this audio track (let's not call that a song or music) and ever other random rap/r'n'b shit that we hear on radio / TV. It still gives me headhace to listen to this..

And no, it can't be the worst song, remember that there's Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black
    I'm not a rap/hip hop person myself but it's ridiculously ignorant to say that this is like every other rap/rnb/etc song out there, there is a good reason why Kanye's latest album has been so polarising for his fanbase yet receiving such high critical praise.
    Last edited by Radio; 2013-08-03 at 12:46 PM.

Deleted
    To be honest despite being the weakest track on the album this is a crappy cut up version. Buy the music or stream it to hear it properly. It's funny because people literally kiss the ground that Daft Punk walk on but this track and Black Skinhead are the ones they had the biggest input on.

Remember 808s & Heartbreak was equally polarising but that pretty much led to the modern classic My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. People blindly hate Kanye because of his personal life and previous prejudice against rap music. But judging based on music alone he's one of the greats, not even just in rap in music alone. That's why he's got more grammies than pretty much any other relevant artist - 21 wins, 30 nominations. He's not the best lyrically but I stand by the fact that neither was Bob Dylan, although Ye dropped possibly the ONLY quadruple entendre.

Listen to Runaway, Gone or Dark Fantasy if you need convincing but it seems like there's a lot of blind hate here so I feel my words are wasted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I'm not a rap/hip hop person myself but it's ridiculously ignorant to say that this is like every other rap/rnb/etc song out there, there is a good reason why Kanye's latest album has been so polarising for his fanbase yet receiving such high critical praise.
    Critics are dumb, no matter the media. Form your own opinion, not take one from a critic and use it as gospel. Also don't let sales figures equate to good, all it says is that it has mass appeal; just because it has mass appeal doesn't mean it is good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kame Guru View Post
    Critics are dumb, no matter the media. Form your own opinion, not take one from a critic and use it as gospel. Also don't let sales figures equate to good, all it says is that it has mass appeal; just because it has mass appeal doesn't mean it is good.
    true,but random people on the internet are dumb too,just because the OP says it's shit doesn't mean it's shit.
    stating the song is bad as a fact,well basically this entire thread is dumb

Not his best.

- - - Updated - - -

Not his best

I closed the thread and the song won't stop playing
    so I reopened the thread to post this comment and now the song is playing endlessly twice

pls help me

I stepped on my cats tail after listening to that just so I could remove its horribleness from my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kame Guru View Post
    I formed my own opinion, read before the comma.

But anyway, polarising does not mean it's selling amazingly, it means a lot of his fans hate it and a lot of his fans love it. I also tend to take stock in a critics perception and followed that up by going through a number of the tracks myself and while I only liked one or two songs I can see why it has received high critical praise.

And if you think critics are dumb, you don't understand what critics are for and how they judge music. (Let's just consider the fact that in music/movies critics ratings and sales figures are often polar opposites)