Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Brawler's Guild COMPLETE!

Not trying to showboat here but I just want to express how happy I am now that I'm a Rank 10 Brawler!
    The last special challenger I need to complete is Mingus Diggs (this guy is rough)!
    528 iLvl when I killed Ahoo'ru.

Brawler's Guild is awesome - if anyone doesn't have an invite yet, go get one and have a bucket of fun.

#TeamHunter

i still cant get past gg engineering. ive decided to just wait till 5.4 when i can just destory them with good ole dps
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    great job! i had a few tries on hexos and gave up before trying it properly lol. I'm mainly waiting on me to get off my lazy arse to get a lvl 25 battle pet for dippy and doppy to get the epic shirt

Quote Originally Posted by lightplay View Post
    great job! i had a few tries on hexos and gave up before trying it properly lol. I'm mainly waiting on me to get off my lazy arse to get a lvl 25 battle pet for dippy and doppy to get the epic shirt
    You'll probably need 3 25 pets for him :3

10+ Year Old Account
    yee ... buckets of fun... 1 fight every hour cause everyone skips que...

Grats Solar but you don't say you completed it until you killed them ALL. Digs included. Also have you killed Disruptron without old levi cheat? That was the hardest for me. Diggs is pretty simple if you get the idea how this fight works. I believe I did it in 3rd try. Anyway GL with him

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    yee ... buckets of fun... 1 fight every hour cause everyone skips que...
    Have to say I've never waited more than about 10 minutes for a queue, usually it's far less.

Anyway, I hardly do brawler's guild anymore, can't beat the enrage timers on my Warrior cause I'm at like a 480 ilvl, and my RDruid is obviously not very good either heh.

Im still stuck on the snake boss. RNG doesn't seem to give my trinket proc on that boss, and he's bugging alot for me, so i either cant beat the enrage, or i do get the dps, but the boss bugs. Really annoying

I've done Mingus diggs but i've not even done Hexos yet (had 2-3 tries. Got to about 40% 1st try then wiped twice at about 90%... and decided to leave it for now).

Mingus diggs seemed pretty easy to me although I had about 540 ilvl when I did it.

The paper-covered rock is a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Have to say I've never waited more than about 10 minutes for a queue, usually it's far less.
    must be related to what realms are combined in crz there, and hype probably. I wanted to get boa fists for monk so i got to rank 8 within few days from geting invitation, but it was late in patch 5.2 and almost noone was there. now with 2 more ranks and mount it feels like everyone and their mom is there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by longal View Post
    Grats Solar but you don't say you completed it until you killed them ALL. Digs included. Also have you killed Disruptron without old levi cheat? That was the hardest for me. Diggs is pretty simple if you get the idea how this fight works. I believe I did it in 3rd try. Anyway GL with him
    Diggs is such a pain in the ass lol. And yes, I did not use Levitate to beat Disruptron. Just used Exil/Healthstone in case I messed up giving me two freebie 'standing in poop' hits. DPS was high enough to make the encounter last ~1:25s at the time so wasn't too bad.

And to Paulosio doing Diggs at 540.. lol. I wish I had that kind of gear. I don't think I'm moving out of 528 until SoO drops.
    #TeamHunter

10+ Year Old Account
    I defeated Ahoo'ru with my elemental shaman at ilevel 516 ;-)

I shivered once I beat him down....unbelievable feeling for me, especially since I am not one of those "heroic-outgeared" players ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i still cant get past gg engineering. ive decided to just wait till 5.4 when i can just destory them with good ole dps
    I've done GG engineering on a mage with an ilvl of 481 by ice blocking ontop of them when the goblin starts shooting his rockets.

On my hunter, well I was lucky stampede wasn't nerfed into the ground back then, but I reckon it's still very much possible for a decently geared hunter (my ilvl was like 480 back then aswell, or 490 I can't remember).

I stopped doing the brawler guild after I hit rank 8, which was my goal to reach on my hunter as I couldn't get passed battletron on my frost mage.

Edit: I didn't use any spirit beast either mind you, so I didn't have any self-healing besides spirit bond and the disengage glyph. I did roll MM for battletron though for that extra healing, which helped me kill the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by longal View Post
    disruptron wasn't terrible before the levitation "cheat", but after they "fixed" the levitation bug that boss is almost impossible, they made the lines higher and even if you jump over them now you still get hit, they never decided to fix that stupid error. idk maybe they have I haven't been back there in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    I defeated Ahoo'ru with my elemental shaman at ilevel 516 ;-)

I shivered once I beat him down....unbelievable feeling for me, especially since I am not one of those "heroic-outgeared" players ;-)
    A friend of mine did it at 503 as an Elemental Shaman ;-) made me cry a little. Cheating Shaman with their Heroism!

Gratz Solarflair, I got Ahoo'ru down the other day too as a 517 Windwalker it was a nice feeling. Made it out of the first phase with about 58 seconds (not including fire warm up time) left on enrage! When he got to 500k health and I popped Fortifying Brew, seeing Touch of Death shine was the nicest feeling ever. About 2 attempts before that I had Touch of Death light up but not enough Energy to get Chi and wiped at 5%~

Unluckiest wipe I saw was a friend at 50k O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Just stand on top of them and don't get hit by the rockets. Each rocket that hits an NPC does about 350k damage. I did it as a 471 Paladin by just running around them getting them hit by rockets out of their 12 million health I only actually did about 4 million damage
    Last edited by TommiTMX; 2013-07-27 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hareu View Post
    disruptron wasn't terrible before the levitation "cheat", but after they "fixed" the levitation bug that boss is almost impossible, they made the lines higher and even if you jump over them now you still get hit, they never decided to fix that stupid error. idk maybe they have I haven't been back there in a while.
    you can levitate again bro with the brawlers guild update, the lines are easily dealt with again thankfully

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been on ahoo'ru for some time now, but on my server (Stormrage) the brawler's guild queue tends to get pretty long at times, so it's really hard for me to get a good number of attempts in before I have to do other things

Have had Rank 10, all specials, all cards for about a month now. Want more please!

Deleted
    Finished Brawler's 3 days after the patch. I couldn't stop myself, it was such a joy doing brawlers, I truly hope that Blizz will implement more fights like Hexos, Ahoo'ru etc.