Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    Lolz. All our DPS at least 160k and we can't kill anything but Jin'Rokh HC.
    We're kind of in the same boat. And we wiped for 2 1/2 hours again on Jin'rokh. I'm getting tired of people tunneling numbers and being bad.

Quote Originally Posted by iDrunkenheal View Post
    tortos is easy with throughput healers. If you run holy pally disc priest you're going to have a bad time.
    For what it's worth, our issues were definitely entirely healingr related, though our healers are usually shaman/monk.

Deleted
    Jin'rokh > Ji-kun > Tortos > Iron Qon > Horridon > Council = Primordius > Twins > Durumu > DA > Lei Shen

With a bremaster monk Tortos will get significant easier if you're going with the kiding tac. The monk can run around the room with all the bats, while the dps fully focus on the boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarazet View Post
    We're kind of in the same boat. And we wiped for 2 1/2 hours again on Jin'rokh. I'm getting tired of people tunneling numbers and being bad.
    Are you me? We too had like 2 hour wipefest last Wednesday because our ele shammy couldn't move out of the puddle when she got Focused Lightning. She blamed addons but why would they suddenly stop working if there was no patch.

Ji Kun is with decent dps easier than Jin'rokh. Do the first 3 nests and then just zerg Ji Kun down. Wish my guild would have started with this.

We are currently still progressing with Jin'rokh > Horridon > Tortos > Ji Kun done in that order, hopefully Iron Qon today.

Quote Originally Posted by pixor View Post
    Jin'rokh > Ji-kun > Tortos > Iron Qon > Horridon > Council = Primordius > Twins > Durumu > DA > Lei Shen
    Where does Megaera fit in to that path? My guild is attempting to approach as many heroics as they can in order, but Meg is quite taxing on our 10 man crew.
    Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by g3heim View Post
    Ji Kun is with decent dps easier than Jin'rokh. Do the first 3 nests and then just zerg Ji Kun down
    How many "progression" guilds have that kind of DPS? Clearing Lei shen last week does not suggest that they have that kind of DPS.

1 - Jinrokh HC (simple test of dancing skill. the rest is trivial)
    2 - Ji Kun HC (another test of raid co-ordination). Choice of the 2-3 nests (MASSIVE dps), 7-8 nests (High DPS) or 12 nests (normal DPS) stratgy
    3 - Horridon HC (another numbers check really) zero differences from normal except Barney, the distracting direhorn.
    4 - Iron Qon HC (see Horridon HC, minus barney, add 2 annoying quillens)
    5 - Tortos (same as normal mode?) hit a crystal befoe each stomp...ummmmmm gg

3-5 will really depend on your guilds strengths. whichever you found easier on normal will probably apply to heroic because they bare alot of resemblance.
    Last edited by mmoc71c5112e9f; 2013-07-30 at 12:53 PM.

Deleted
    Looks like we are the only one having a VERY bad time on Iron Qon. 120 wipes and counting... with horridon and Jikun easily on farm.
    Next week we are going to try something else (tortosa and council I guess), if we are not calling for the summer.

Kill first boss to last boss? Why skip? Thats only pathetic.