Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Last time you raged in WOW?

Lei shen LFR, when people run back to the marker that is energized. It just the epitome of badness and teh fact some people defend the idiots that run there just makes me so mad. So the question is what pisses you off the most in WOW these days.

I only start (inner) raging when I get strings of bad RNG with my rotation on my fury warrior, but that doesn't happen too often anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Remember, patience... discipline.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Yesterday evening.

WSG. I'm playing Alliance and the horde was winning as per usual. I look to my left: crap gear, I look to my right: crap gear.

Then I said "Undergeared scrubs everywhere. Did you all hit 90 yesterday or something?!" and /afk-ed out.

When the entire fight/dungeon is explained in a decent way (no name calling, enough info to understand without being confusing) and people still managing to mess it up... if you don't know the fight, read the explanation. If you don't speak English, I'd recommend either going to a server that speaks your language or figuring out key words in English - fire, stack, spread out, follow the mark etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

I got really pissed at a druid coming out of stealth and looting a quest item while I was killing the 5 mobs around it. Just set me off for some reason.

Mechagnome
    Normally I'm fine and have a lot of patience, but arena games will get under my skin after awhile.

Today, playing Strand of the Ancients on my lvl 86 human ret pally, look at scores at the end and see me at the top with 11 million damage, 10 horde close behind, and the next alliance player barely over 2 million. And they wonder why the horde won :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    When the entire fight/dungeon is explained in a decent way (no name calling, enough info to understand without being confusing) and people still managing to mess it up... if you don't know the fight, read the explanation. If you don't speak English, I'd recommend either going to a server that speaks your language or figuring out key words in English - fire, stack, spread out, follow the mark etc.
    Telling people to learn our language or get out, THAT my friend is the epitome of bigotry.

P.S. Latin American servers are connected with English speaking servers for LFD / LFR, so they are on the correct server. *cough*

Anyway, the last time I truly raged was a while ago when I was sat from our raid group and never given an explanation. I try to not get mad at this game, but it's hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabian View Post
    Today, playing Strand of the Ancients on my lvl 86 human ret pally, look at scores at the end and see me at the top with 11 million damage, 10 horde close behind, and the next alliance player barely over 2 million. And they wonder why the horde won :/
    Why were you PvP'ing in Strand instead of driving and killing demos?

couple of years ago when I was doing arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I got really pissed at a druid coming out of stealth and looting a quest item while I was killing the 5 mobs around it. Just set me off for some reason.
    Damn, I hate when this happens. I'm killing things surrounding a quest item, and while I am killing them some asshat comes running and picks up the quest item.

Also applies to mining, skinning, and sometimes herbalism. All gathering professions, really.

The forced PvP section of the Legendary quest made me rather angry, because it took so damn long due to complete incompetence from the teams I was placed on. I've so far managed to avoid true rage, despite struggling on the Warlock questline's final boss for quite some time.

Last time I raged at a video game? Yesterday, while playing XCOM: Enemy Unknown. RNG unfairly balanced broken game it is, I can't stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    Why were you PvP'ing in Strand instead of driving and killing demos?
    I was killing demos, hence 11 mil damage as an 86. I had 9 killed by the end. Alas the rest of my team thought it would be more fun to fight on the beach

I gotta say the last time I've truly, truly, truly raged was when I was farming my High Warlord Gear in Pre-BC level 60 days and I would get on a BG losing streak. Especially with the 50min AVs .__.

I jokingly complain on vent with guildies about the dungeons we end up getting several times in a row and the "sub-par" people we carry, but I've only truly been mad and raged once.

A horrendously terrible guildie at the time was carried through ICC and won Deathbringer's Will. And I didn't. And it never dropped again.

I was so mad, lol.

i never get mad :3

The RNG on the Titan Runestone drops was making me go nuts. I got some on the first resets - but after they introduced the "guaranteed drop from Lei Shen" - that was alll I ever got.. week after week one bloody stone from Lei Shen.

In the end I got them all, but not a fond memory at all

Quote Originally Posted by nolliepop View Post
    i never get mad :3

Rerolled to a Warlock (months) ago.

Did every quest leading up the 600 ilevel on my warrior, but that was simply because I was raiding with him. It came with the game.
    The warlock.... has to grind the Sigils. So far, I have 13 Sigils or Wisdom... and 7 of power. This has been the same for over 3 weeks now. The game simply does not give them to me...

It sparks a bit of rage...
    https://itunes.apple.com/nl/book/the...10289246?mt=11 <3 My book; The Light of Dawn. forever in my heart, never forgotten.

** http://www.youtube.com/user/Cassave ** Danion's Gaming Hub! It's on now!