Quote Originally Posted by XJ9 View Post
    - Removal of flying mounts in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor
    - Removal of LFR
    - LFD only available for level 90 characters
    - Faction imbalances fixed and servers merged -> Removal of CRZ
    - Item squish to WotLK level
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents
    - Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again
    - Removal of shared raid lockouts

Would you come back? If not, what would make you come back?

Non of them are real reasons to quit. Therefore it woudnt bring ppl back. But hell, some of these would be THE reason to quit, like "LFD only available for level 90 characters" would be really bad. I still remeber when it took like an hour or so to get a single run in wailing caverns just to do the quests. With like 40-60% chance of fail. Yeh. Good old times... I guess.
    Last edited by Dark_Spirit; 2013-08-24 at 07:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    LFR is released in what, 4 weeks?
    More like 6. 5.2 was released on March 5, but final wing was released only on April 16th.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    The person I was replying to was complaining about being "forced to do LFR the beginning of every tier to make sure I walk in the raid with 4 set/bis trinks/etc."

But the catch is, you cannot get 4 set until all wings of LFR are released. If, by that time, he still needs 4 tier and bis trinkets, something does not add up.
    Its called maximizing loot drops for the tier. Of course the LFR gear will be replaced eventually, but its about getting gear slots filled with upgrades asap. Also depending on raid role, it may take weeks or even months to fill some slots so it is expected that you do lfr to get the lesser versions until you can get the heroic drop especially if it is in anyway an upgrade. For the vast majority of players this isnt how it is done, but the higher you get in world ranks, the more it is expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    This expansion is one of the more serious ones. Yeah, it looks bright, but I've seen some really dark themes this expansion - far more than in Cata or even Wrath. Just because it isn't skulls and bones or fire doesn't mean it isn't serious.
    Dark only because we're stuck with faggot pandas now. They're the new blood elves, I'll camp them for hours and when I get messaged why I'll reply with "You play a panda." UMAD?

Deleted
    - Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents
    - Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again

Most of these changes are pretty fkn horrible and i would probably quit if they went live.
    Thank god you are not a game designer at blizz

Deleted
    They're the new blood elves, I'll camp them for hours and when I get messaged why I'll reply with "You play a panda." UMAD?
    And cash shop transmog people are the new pandas

OT: less cc would be awsome and something should be done about talents. At least bring back the old background pics, this default one is depressing.

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

-Yes:
    The idea of raid progression only appealed to me as an individual is because I was going out of my way to be a part of a co-ordinated group of people to take part in content i would otherwise not see.
    With LFR, it's made that redundant. Want to see SoO? Run LFR, no need to worry about schedules and guilds and shit.
    -No:
    Dungeons, for me, aren't on the same level as Raids when it comes to organisation and excitement to see content. I need them to level through a bracket that's taking a bit too long. Honestly, though, if they did add it- I wouldn't care either way.
    -No:
    I don't care about CRZ and faction imbalance, it really doesn't go too far to change my gameplay. Same as the last, I wouldn't care either way.
    -No:
    Item squish is a neccesary thing, but it's not something i'd return to the game for. Don't mind about this one, either.
    -Yes:
    PvP at the minute is crazy because of burst and CC. If you get stuck inside a Deep Freeze without getting directly healed through it? ..Goodnight, sweet prince.
    -Yes:
    An argument could be made about 'cookie cutter' and 'useless talents against better ones'. Realistically, what we have at the minute is no better. All we had to do before was look up a guide on how to spec and that's it, job done. But making the speccing system more simplfied really robbed the game of something crucial- Making your character seem your own. The feeling of "Yay, i'm level fourty, I can spec into Stormstrike now!", to me, was better than "im level 26 now i can stormstrike.. hooooraaay.".
    -No:
    Wouldn't make me reconsider subbing.
    -No:
    Again, wouldn't alter the decision making process.

slime

Quote Originally Posted by Alewen View Post
    Nope, Blizzard has had their chance to keep me as a potential customer. They blew it. And I am quite certain I am not alone in that either.
    god you are so pathetic
    They lost you as a sub, thats why you still write in a WoW Forum and you have a WoW Race as you Avatar.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    - Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

I haven't quit, but let's pretend I have for this.

No, I like flying around those areas.
    No, I don't use LFR so I don't really care.
    HELL no! Do you know how impossible it would be to find anyone for dungeons while leveling up alts if you made LFD only for max level characters?
    Maybe. Faction imbalances and new 'connected server' merges could be pretty good.
    No. I don't really care about item squish.
    How much less are we talking about? I enjoy the various types of CC that I have.
    Personally, I don't much miss the old system, though I do think the new one needs some work.
    Don't play arenas, so I don't care.
    Don't do enough raiding for this matter, so I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Alewen View Post
    Nope, Blizzard has had their chance to keep me as a potential customer. They blew it. And I am quite certain I am not alone in that either.
    Exactly. If no Hardcore/TBC++ Servers are coming my Pally will stay Level80 forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, i will never come back. I posted a link to a solution the op asked for and now my account is permabanned on the forums due to "advertising". I'm upset about this morons that moderate the wow forums. I've spended a huge amount of time to the forums (i'm not a famous trollposter) and now without write access, i don't see a reason to stay subbed. Playing a game wihout talking with people on the official forums is a no go for me. So every change to the game (regardless in which way it should be) will bring me back.