Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    WCIII lore just copied starcraft lore. Arthas is Kerrigan.
    Eeeeeeeh... No. Kerrigan is an anti-hero/anti-villian in Heart of the Swarm. Arthas never even redeems himself.

Sylvannas is the closest to Kerrigan. And they aren't really that much alike when you get down to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of all the stupidity in the OP, the thing that makes me chuckle most is the "FACTION IMBALANCE FIXED!!!" while also removing everything Blizzard has done to help with this exact problem.

Seriously, it isn't a change, it is some random idea. At least take the time to explain why/how each thing on the list would serve to better the game beyond the generic "oh the community whines about it, so it must be good/bad".
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by XJ9 View Post
    - Removal of flying mounts in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor
    Eh, it's already there. I'm odd and think flying was a mistake, but going back to ground pounding would just be too annoying.
    - Removal of LFR
    - LFD only available for level 90 characters
    This never bothered me. If I raid, I raid, if I want to shove an alt though, I shove an alt through. Other poeple getting gear was never a pet peeve of mine. it HAS made starting an actual raid group a little harder though.
    - Faction imbalances fixed and servers merged -> Removal of CRZ
    If by faction imbalance you mean storyline. Hell fucking yes. and I despise CRZ.. let it die already...
    - Item squish to WotLK level
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents
    God fucking no. Item squish is bullshit and my old talents were shitty. Making my starfire hit 1% harder a level didn't make me feel like I had any kind of actual choice, it just turned talents into a fucking algebra word problem. "If you bump your haste to 5% does that increase your dps more then adding 5% to eclipse damage? When your train leaves ironforge going 40 clicks per hour..."

- Removal of shared raid lockouts
    I do miss having the option to hit 25's with people and not get locked out of hitting ten mans.. I would like this change. I doubt it would bring me back if I was gone though.

My main reasons for leaving the game are going to be the devs jackassery and the storyline turning into "Horde does stuff, and the alliance gets to watch it if we bother to remember to include them" it's reaching critical mass for green skin favoritism atm and I'm getting tired of watching the storyline instead of being a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Eeeeeeeh... No. Kerrigan is an anti-hero/anti-villian in Heart of the Swarm. Arthas never even redeems himself.

Sylvannas is the closest to Kerrigan. And they aren't really that much alike when you get down to it.
    WC3 obviously didn't copy Heart of the Swarm, as HotS came out long after WC3...

You should change the name of the thread to "Would you quit WoW if they implemented these changes".

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The only change I would like is the item squish. The rest of those changes would make me actually want to stop playing.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

People keep complaining about Warcraft this, Warcraft that, I'm just having fun playing with my Nerf gun.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents
    - Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again

Would you come back? If not, what would make you come back?
    - Removal of LFR (Too Late even unsubs wouldn't resub)
    - LFD only available for level 90 characters (No pre level cap was LFD's only Use that was cool for leveling)
    - Faction imbalances fixed and servers merged -> Removal of CRZ (CRZ was and is stupid it needs to go regardless)
    - Item squish to WotLK level (pointless)
    - Less CC (Pointless unless you mean less spreading of identical CC's)
    - Old Talents ( Yes)
    - Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again (10 win cap is w/e the rating nonsense yes)
    - Removal of shared raid lockouts (yes and return server first titles and prestige of being the best, not wowprogress rankings)

Really they need to make the content meaningful atm the only reason to play is the crap story which wasn't crap years ago. Now we have this silly nonsense going on where they scramble to make CRAP up as they go and we dont even have prestige on realm anymore.
    Last edited by Milkshake86; 2013-07-28 at 04:01 AM.

Deleted
    - Less CC

Only ones I care for and maybe making LFR not needed for gearing alts and dailiy coins not needed.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    No.

/10 characters

If I had quit:

No, no reason to remove it when it's been there for so long.
    - Removal of LFR
    No, I like being able to experience raids like this.
    Guess it wouldn't matter greatly, but I'd think it'd be dumb, so likely no.
    Don't mind this I guess.
    Guess I wouldn't mind this either, though don't see why Wrath only would be squished.
    - Less CC
    Guess I wouldn't care too much.
    - Old Talents
    Probably no, I like the new talents much more, even if I can live with the old talent system, like in Rift and TOR.
    - Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again
    Don't care about PvP really, so this wouldn't matter to me at all.
    Don't care about this really, since I don't raid normal/heroic.

Overall, no, removing major content like LFR and flight seems dumb to me and I like having those options.

Almost all the comments here are just trolls.

For me, I don't think the changes are the problem, the game is at a point where it is the right time for people to move on, it's a great game there's no doubt about it, but there's a point when you get sick of something, you just can't take it anymore.

To be honest, I have nothing against WoW, I just quit gaming altogether, I'm waiting for a game or waiting for graphic cards that can render graphics where the tree leaves aren't just slaps of green colored paper overlapping each other.

Might take awhile though, even Skyrim's graphics for trees isn't that astonishing, although they did a fantastic job with rivers/waterfalls.

Well I haven't left, but I don't play as much as I used to. Out of all of the things you listed, the only one I'd actually support would be reverting back to non-CRZ.

Deleted
    Maybe.. As long I can slay dragons!

Wait, the whiners want less CC now?

Back in my day...

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I would be one of the people still playing. Then, if they removed those things, I'd quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like all of them, but there still needs to be more. Until then, I don't believe it's worth 15 bucks a month to pay for a game that can't match what it once was.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I still play WoW, but if they removed flying I would quit. Flying is one of the best things they added. It is also the only thing almost no other MMO has right now. I am indifferent about Old Talents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurzen View Post
    You should change the name of the thread to "Would you quit WoW if they implemented these changes".
    Agreed.

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

Would you come back? If not, what would make you come back?
    Times have changed. It won't work. People expect more than ever before. Features and actual stuff to do. Some people swear the game was better back in the day and would love, for example, vanilla or BC only servers. Again, IMO, it wouldn't work. There was so little to do back then. Sure, it was a simpler time and people love the way some things were, but the reality is when you look back, vanilla and BC were incredibly boring after max level. No wonder everyone sat around in capitals bored out of their skulls. lol.
    Last edited by KCguy; 2013-07-28 at 06:55 AM.