Quote Originally Posted by XJ9 View Post
    - Removal of flying mounts in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor
    - Removal of LFR
    - LFD only available for level 90 characters
    - Faction imbalances fixed and servers merged -> Removal of CRZ
    - Item squish to WotLK level
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents
    - Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again
    - Removal of shared raid lockouts

Would you come back? If not, what would make you come back?
    - Removal of LFR---------------------No
    - LFD only available for level 90 characters------------No
    - Faction imbalances fixed and servers merged -> Removal of CRZ----------Not a issue on my server
    - Item squish to WotLK level-------------No
    - Less CC--------------Meh idc
    - Old Talents--------------------Eh i like the current system but also enjoyed the old system
    - Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again---------Hell no
    - Removal of shared raid lockouts--------------Wont effect me

If i were to unsub ( i am on a break but not unsubbed) the one thing that would fire me up change wise and not new content like a xpac would be adding back Old AV i mean the original. I loved that place and hate the drag race it is now.

I've already quit WoW, and no, I wouldn't go back for those changes. The problem isn't bringing back the old game. Truth be told, that's not what anyone really wants despite the complaints otherwise. It's like the TBC server talk, it's rose tinted nostalgia glasses.

- Removal of LFR
    I still have my sub, but I don't really play anymore just occasionally sign on to do the barrens weekly and visit with friends. All of the above would make me want to sign on even less. I would prefer old talents, but I doubt it would make me want to sign on more...less CC would maybe make me want to PvP a bit more though. CRZ annoys me, but server merging wouldn't be any better, so it wouldn't encourage me to come back as much as just the removal of CRZ would.

Don't care about raid lockouts or arenas either way.

I un-sub a few months ago, and i don't see myself coming back. No changes will bring me back. Why?

New spells, new talents, new contents, they are no longer exciting to me anymore, it's routine go in and kill something for raids. Same thing as pvp, just kill the other team. Basically, it's just an old game with the same combat system, I'm sick of it, I want something new, it's also sad that the graphics are pretty much the same as 2004, the leaves on the trees are still pieces of green paper overlapping.

The only reason I'd resub is during the last patch of an expansion, just buy the game and sub for a month to see what the new areas look like, that is if I really have too much money rotting in the bank, hell if I find other games to occupy me during my limited free time, I'll just wait 2-3 yrs for private servers and see the new contents for free, who knows what happens in 2-3yrs...

I've been thinking about these three and I'd be so happy if it happened. LFD for 90s only would make levelling so much more enjoyable for new players and old players as you'd have to communicate. Communication is what made levelling worth the while. LFR just needs to go. I don't really care about flying mounts, wouldn't mind if there were removed in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor only, I kinda miss World PVP.
    Except you could never even get a group for a leveling instance unless it was a new expansion one at the beginning of an expac. I remember it used to be sitting in trade chat and LFG for 2 hours spamming LFM Scarlet Monastery/Maraudon/insert other out of the way instance until a bored guildie took you through. Even on my first character from 2006 I remember doing very few legitimate instance runs until lv 60 when people wanted rep and such from Stratholme etc.
    Last edited by rebecca191; 2013-08-14 at 11:43 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post
    I un-sub a few months ago, and i don't see myself coming back. No changes will bring me back. Why?

New spells, new talents, new contents, they are no longer exciting to me anymore, it's routine go in and kill something for raids. Same thing as pvp, just kill the other team. Basically, it's just an old game with the same combat system, I'm sick of it, I want something new, it's also sad that the graphics are pretty much the same as 2004, the leaves on the trees are still pieces of green paper overlapping.

The only reason I'd resub is during the last patch of an expansion, just buy the game and sub for a month to see what the new areas look like, that is if I really have too much money rotting in the bank, hell if I find other games to occupy me during my limited free time, I'll just wait 2-3 yrs for private servers and see the new contents for free, who knows what happens in 2-3yrs...
    Pretty much this sums it up for me too.
    However the best changes listed would be :

Neither of these forces you to do anything, and shared lockouts prevent people with a ton of spare time to play how they feel like.
    Unless they have alts and such.
    I wouldn´t return for those changes though, but they would probably mean a lot to many people.
    What I would want from WoW is something I can never have back, no matter what changes they throw at us all.

Nope, just don't enjoy something I've played for 6 years. Want something new. WoW should continue to evolve to please a younger and new audience. It will do them better than to please people who enjoyed there game during TBC/WotLK like me, who won't come back anyways because the game is old as dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by rebecca191 View Post
    LFD for 90s only would make levelling so much more enjoyable for new players and old players as you'd have to communicate.
    Actually no. I levelled up shortly before Wrath came out, and this was how my low level dungeon experience went:

1. Entered level 15 dungeon solo at level 25, mistakenly thinking that green elites would be easy for a warlock to handle. Was quickly disabused of that notion.
    2. Spammed trade for about 45 minutes before realizing that no one gave a crap about low level dungeons. Gave up and went back to questing.
    3. Bitched in guild chat about having all these quests in my log that I couldn't do because no one wanted to do low level dungeons. Someone agreed to 2-man some with me. By 2-manning it, I mean he ran through the instance on his level 70, pulling everything in sight. Every once in a while he would stop and AoE everything down and then take off running again. In the meantime I slowly followed, stopping to loot as much as I could before realizing that he was waiting on me so that I was close enough to get credit for his next boss kill.

How was that any more meaningful than what happens today? At least now new players get to experience the dungeon at their own level instead of chasing a high level friend who is running through the instance as fast as they can because they want to get their one charitable deed for the week done as quickly as possible. That's not enjoyable, and it doesn't foster communication.

Deleted
    To all the people who replied "I would quit for sure"...not. It requires a pair of balls to do that ^^ I bet most of them are just talking big.
    If Blizzard changed so much in one expansion I would like to see the results. I would at least login and see if this new mechanics would work.
    90% of my friends admit that Wow is way boring now but don't have the pride and character to actually quit playing and prove a point

The removal of LFR is a bit extreme...gotta please them casuals I guess. But worse rewards would be nice. Or maybe you could only use LFR for the first raids and not the end game ones (poor deathwing lost all his epicness in Cata xD)
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2013-08-13 at 11:36 PM.

I haven't played wow since march and today i was thinking about resubscribing. If they did that, it is more than likely that i wouldn't sub ever again. That's just not a very smart idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    To all the people who replied "I would quit for sure"...not. It requires a pair of balls to do that ^^ I bet most of them are just talking big.
    If Blizzard changed so much in one expansion I would like to see the results. I would at least login and see if this new mechanics would work.
    90% of my friends admit that Wow is way boring now but don't have the pride and character to actually quit playing and prove a point
    It takes balls to quit WoW? nah more like a couple of responsibilities, like a job, college, a relationship. Mainly a job that's what made me quit.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2013-08-13 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Actually no. I levelled up shortly before Wrath came out, and this was how my low level dungeon experience went:

1. Entered level 15 dungeon solo at level 25, mistakenly thinking that green elites would be easy for a warlock to handle. Was quickly disabused of that notion.
    2. Spammed trade for about 45 minutes before realizing that no one gave a crap about low level dungeons. Gave up and went back to questing.
    3. Bitched in guild chat about having all these quests in my log that I couldn't do because no one wanted to do low level dungeons. Someone agreed to 2-man some with me. By 2-manning it, I mean he ran through the instance on his level 70, pulling everything in sight. Every once in a while he would stop and AoE everything down and then take off running again. In the meantime I slowly followed, stopping to loot as much as I could before realizing that he was waiting on me so that I was close enough to get credit for his next boss kill.

How was that any more meaningful than what happens today? At least now new players get to experience the dungeon at their own level instead of chasing a high level friend who is running through the instance as fast as they can because they want to get their one charitable deed for the week done as quickly as possible. That's not enjoyable, and it doesn't foster communication.
    the bold part was actually a quote from someone else but I messed up the tags. I agree with you btw.

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents
    - Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again

Nope, Blizzard has had their chance to keep me as a potential customer. They blew it. And I am quite certain I am not alone in that either.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

I'd NOT come back for those changes...

In fact, if any of those changes happen (with the exception of Old Talents), I'd most likely quit the game for good...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

can you please find another rpg game that was made in 2004?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonticus View Post
    no, i'd quit.
    Yep. If all those things went in, i'd be gone as well. the only things in the list that I'd like would be less CC and old talents.

I would come back because that would actually mean you would be doing something in the game rather than the shit there is now.

Deleted
    - Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents

Quite the opposit. If this was done I would quit.

- Removal of LFR
    - Less CC
    - Old Talents
    #1: wouldn't make any difference
    #2: yes with the new flex raid
    #3: no, it was a pain to find dungeon groups. maybe lower the exp gain for lfd while leveling
    #4: hopefully connected realms will solve this. i understand the problem with server merges.
    #5: i dont care about item values. i like big numbers. its just cosmetic
    #6: ony good thing
    #7: i like the new talents. they just have to tweek some talents
    #8: i just do zerg BGs, so dont care
    #9: just NO. it was cruel to be forced to do 10 and 25 raid in woltk

I already quit, but not because of any of those things. My favorite part of wow is the flying, and I'm still a little miffed that they never introduced a tome of cold weather flying for pandaria. I stopped playing because I didn't like the way my class, Ret Paladin, played anymore. I stuck with the game through Cata, and it improved a bit in pandaria, but the endgame here just got to be trite. I got tired of cooldowns on crafting items, forcing me to log in every day. It's a small thing, and I've done it for years, but I just finaly decided that I was done with it. You can only level so many alts before you are so bored with the quest zones. Me and my wife used to play, and she stopped playing because of hunter changes. It's not a case of not being able to adapt to those changes, we just didn't like the feel of the rotations anymore.

Deleted
    Removal of flying mounts in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor
    - NO it would be only annoying stuff and it would not help for world pvp at all

Removal of LFR
    - Yes there is no need to have LFR for casuals if you dont want put effort in raiding you dont deserver see content only casuals and unskilled noobs can want such terible feature

LFD only available for level 90 characters
    - No LFD is fine

Faction imbalances fixed and servers merged -> Removal of CRZ
    - Yes this is needed pretty much on lot of realms

Item squish to WotLK level
    - Yes big nubmber will look terible

Less CC
    - Yes

Old Talents
    - Yes new ones are even more simple and cookie cutter then the old ones, lot of my talnes (mage) are didnt even usesed yet becous they are uslees

Removal of 10 win cap for arenas -> Introduction of team rating requirements for arena gear again
    - IDC 10 wins isnt much

Removal of shared raid lockouts
    - IDC only think what i want is separated achievements for 10 and 25 man like realm firsts, becous 10 man raid are pretty much for noobs and easy mode searchers
    Last edited by mmoca9a2d58f1f; 2013-08-15 at 01:51 PM.