Looking for a good scoundrel guide

Hey all,

I recently re-subbed to swtor and have been leveling my scoundrel, which is awesome btw. I am getting close to max level and am curious if you all know of any good guides. The guide thread sticky has one for a gunslinger, but not a scoundrel.

Thanks So Much.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Well, some more info would be helpful

Which tree are you running? Sawbones, Scrapper, or Dirty Fighting? Were you looking for PVE or PVP?

I run my PVE Scoundrel as Scrapper (and my Operative as it's mirror, Concealment), and while I don't have any endgame stuff to point out, it's a mostly simple rotation.

Noxxic has some baselines, but I've been hearing bad stuff regarding them.

You could also check the official forums for Scoundrels, though checking the Operative forum should be helpful as well. While I'm not sure when the plan to get everything started for the "Class Representative" stuff running on the official forums is going to happen, there's supposed to be a forum presence from someone that knows the Scoundrel/Operative inside and out, and can hopefully pump out a guide like the ones here for Arsenal Merc/Gunnery Commando and Sorc/Sage Healing, as those look pretty helpful.

I'd check the official swtor forums. Go to classes, pick smuggler, then scoundrel. There are guides in there for healing as well as scrapper, just gotta look.

Personal thoughts, healing is easy. Keep 2 stacks of 2 stack insta-hot, kolto cloud on cooldown, upper hand insta when needed. regular heal as needed, and the 3 sec low cost channeled hot for small regular heals.

Add that if there is time and not a huge amount of damage going around, use your flyby and dots and grenade if it doesn't effect your tech bar too much

10+ Year Old Account
    If you find one about the Scrapper lemme know, as i intend to see the Smuggler story at some point.

Yes i'm playing scrapper and thanks for the tips

Well, Scrapper is somewhat simple.
    Single-target, Starting from Stealth
    1. Flechette Round-boosted Shoot First
    2. Flechette Round-boosted Back Blast (if available)
    3. Blaster Whip
    4. Vital Shot (keep rebuffed)
    5. Sucker Punch
    6. Repeat 2-5. Sucker Punch should proc to rebuff your Upper Hand somewhat frequently

Use Cool Head when under 50 energy, and Pugnacity on CD to rebuff Upper Hand, though not if you already have 2 stacks.

XS Freighter Flyby, Thermal Grenade, Blaster Whip & Blaster Volley for AoE situations.

You can also use Disappearing Act + Dodge if you're in a group situation, and want to get a new Shoot first in

Defense Screen if you pull threat (or DA/Dodge as well)

Escape & Scamper to help you keep mobility up.

Alright sweet. I appreciate the tip there