Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Smile Which class do you feel, fits the Blood Elf best?

Which class do you feel, fits the Blood Elf male best, andBlood Elf female best?
    And why do you feel that way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage. High/Blood Elves have high magical affinity. They are sustained by the magic of the Sunwell.

Mage and hunter.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Male warrior, female mage.

I think a Blood Elf male, Warlock is most fitting
    And perhaps a Blood Elf female as Mage, yeah.

Mage is pretty obvious answer.

Mage/ hunter/ warlock
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Deleted
    Due to their nature and their connection to the Sunwell, I must say Mage and Warlock. Also, their ex-leader was one of Azeroth's most powerful wizards and they are known for their enchantment skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage and Paladin. Mage for obvious reasons and Paladins (Blood Knights) basically showed us to what lengths Belves would go to satisfy their hunger for magic.

Deleted
    Mage or Warlock

I love Belf male casting animation, so for me it is a warlock and mage. Destruction and fire to be precise

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Spellbreakers even though they arent ingame classes are a good fit as well.
    spellbreaker = blood elf warrior with mass spell reflect.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Do you guys think that the Blood Elf should have glowing green eyes or just green eyes as in the model update?

Mage, Priest, Hunter, Paladin and Warlock seems to fit the best in my opinion.

Deleted
    They're mostly known for being the best Mages (Silvermoon Magisters) Paladins (Blood Knights) Hunters (Farstriders) Warlocks (Affiliation with Fel Energies) and Death Knights could fit it too (San'layn)

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage mage mage.

But thats just for males.

I've tried other classes as blood elf, and, there animation for any melee weapon is hard to look at, them carrying a sword or large shield is just gimpish.

Could also say priest or warlock, but blood elf mages just seem to look right, in long robes and how they fire there spells in such a cocky way.

As for females.. tbh I can't think of one class I enjoy as female blood elf, there so dam skinny they even make forsaken look buff.
    #boycottchina

Female Rogue

When you give her the bandana hair style she looks like the honey bee from chip n dale rescue rangers. Daggers sting and when a Bloodelf refuses to practice magic then all the more a Rogue.

Interestingly enough, while one would think mage/hunter/warlock would be standard for Blood Elves, I actually think Paladins are the best fit. Hardscrabble race on the brink of extinction took whatever means it took for them to survive, they stole the Light and tried to bend it to their will, which unwittingly became the source of their salvation. Fits very well with their lore.

Deleted
    Warlock or mage because of their addiction to magic from the sunwell, though my blood elf was a priest.