Deleted

Is anyone intresred in voice acting?

Hi!

I didn't know where I should open this thread, but I think this is actually for fun so...

I am looking for voice actors who will be able to well interpet and recite a comedy style script for my machinima videos! No need to think about serious thing, the video isn't for some contest; the video's only goal is entertainment, and there is the possibility that only a hundred people will see this video, but personally I think that shouldn't be a problem if we enjoy our work!

My requirements are:
    - Good quality microphone or headset
    - Clearly understandable english pronunciation
    (The latter I mean that it isn't a problem if you have an american or british accent, just be understandable what you are saying for everyone even for euro-english speakers)

Please undertake this only if you would enjoy working with others and if you would act your role with pleasure! If you are intrested please toss me an e-mail! All you have to do, is record yourself upload it on (I prefer) youtube or somewhere else and send the link to me.. if you have already because you are doing gameplays, or something else just link me your channel.

I did already a video with a voice actor. This is was first time, that I used a voice actor or I wrote a script. I hope you like it: http: //www .youtube .com/ watch?v=-a8-PqSxNWk (without space)

Thank you for reading this! Have a nice day! ^^

Deleted
    I've done some voice acting but I prefer to do the evil female villains with theatrical flair. I still wish you good luck and consider it a free bump.

10+ Year Old Account
    If i didnt have a laptop mic i would apply, i think i have a nice variety of voices.