How do I become a Walrus?

What the title says, anyone know how I can in the next few years turn myself into a Walrus, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    most pointless thread 2013?
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    Pretty much, let's all bump it!

Yeah, but it's kinda big quest. You need to take one of their teeth (you know, the two long thingies) stab your eye with it and then jump of of mount Everest. You should become one by the time you reach the ground.

eat lots of pizza?

or go to dalaran, get one of those magic flasks from the sewers and drink it
    <insert witty signature here>

Keep repeating "goo goo goo joob". It'll either turn you in to a walrus or a beatle.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    sorry for trying to better myself, I don't get how some people can be so rude.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like da poo!
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus.
    Make your own thread you hijacking a$$

Deleted
    You must construct additional Pylons

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this. Don't create nonsense threads, please