15+ Year Old Account

Warrior or Elemental Shaman?

Hey guys,

I am having fun with both of these classes, and I am leveling each other while the other one has rested XP.

But are those 2 class choices good in PvP, or is the one superior over the other?

Deleted
    If you want to have a little bit of fun go for the ele shaman. Warriors just aren't in a good place right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxx0rcist View Post
    If you want to have a little bit of fun go for the ele shaman. Warriors just aren't in a good place right now.
    When you say a little fun. Does that mean that they are not OP but neither nerfed?

Deleted
    Sorry i kinda derped it. I mean if you want to have a lot of fun go for the ele. I shuffled the two classed around in my head and got confused.

Means ele burst is insane and you can global someone in literally 4 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxx0rcist View Post
    you can global someone in literally 4 seconds.
    I don't think that would be considered globaling someone

Deleted
    Well if you get Echo of Elements and mastery procs back to back and you have some range to your target it might be 4 seconds :P

Deleted
    Haxx0r, he just ment that "globaling" means killing someone in a single global cooldown, aka basically oneshot. So, 4 seconds being more than 1 global cooldown, it isn't considered globaling ^^

Deleted
    No shit, i know what a global is. Im not gonna discuss this now, you guys derped the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Makanprakan View Post
    Haxx0r, he just ment that "globaling" means killing someone in a single global cooldown, aka basically oneshot. So, 4 seconds being more than 1 global cooldown, it isn't considered globaling ^^
    Yup. I know the term 'globaling' essentially means 'killing someone very fast' by today's standards. I was just being a cheeky dickhead.

So BACk to the OT lol, like Haxx said, warriors arent in a real good spot right now ( I havent looked at 5.4 notes for them) But elem if played right can be really good. But, even if you're not "great" at playing elem it's still fun, just the playstyle if fun to me. But for your 2 choice i would stick with elem...And, if you're just going to be playing for fun and not trying to get 2200+ rankings or anything, either one works fine if you're ejoying them.

Warriors aren't going to be much better come 5.4. We are getting some nice quality of life changes, but overall it's not going to make us godless killing machines like earlier this expansion. We'll have slightly more uptime and it will be easier to play. Maybe the slight boost to sustained pressure will be enough to push us into middle of the pack. I'd be content with that.

Warriors will still be bad in 5.4. No real changes that affect single target damage which you need in PVP. Slam hitting more then one target for whatever damage is pretty much going to be worthless in arena and RBG's since the range is a laughable 2 yards.
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2013-07-28 at 05:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elemental is currently fotm but pick my class threads ain't allowed to I'm going to close this.