character titles and account transfer ( diffent bnet)

i wanna start fresh like only my mains character's achievement on my account ( ocd ish) and i know you can transfer between accounts if the name of both is like John Snow etc.. and i know mounts/Bpets don't transfer but what about character titles? if i earned say the Brewfest title and transfer my character to a different bnet would he lose that title? cause i would still have the brewfest achievements..

Hi:

i merged my two b.net accounts under my name, and mounts/titles/achiev transfer too (ex:mimiron's, zulian, Hand of A'dal)

It's important to know that some pets lvl 25 can be lost if your destination don't have at least 1 at that level.

And... in my case, i've lost Spirit of Competition pet (but not the achiev) and Undying title and achiev during the merge. Now GM's say they can't prove if i have it. ugh...

Hi Vileplume, if a character was moved off of the Battle.net account to a brand new one, they would only retain titles that they specifically had earned. I would ask that you also check over the character transfer FAQ page which may help clear up some of the other questions you may have. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Araxom; 2013-08-05 at 09:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're concerned about keeping everything, you can do different licenses on the same battle.net as opposed to an entirely different battle.net. Stuff does share across multiple WoW accounts, as long as they're linked under the same b.net.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

thank you this is 100% what i was trying to ask