10+ Year Old Account
    3-3 , they let Birmingham score, but it should have happened in the 90 minutes. Even if it would have cost them the game, it should have happened sooner.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    gah, wth, well give them another and be done with it, get out with some pride. This is a nice gesture but its still not going to quell any discontent should we go on to win.

Liverpool 4:2

Regardless, they're going to be knackered after those two hours of playing.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2013-08-27 at 09:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few penalties about to be taken, including yeovil and fulham.

Hearts won their shoot-out 5:4

Burton 2:2 Fulham

Burton miss

2:3 after 3 each

3:3

3:4

4:4

4:5

Fulham win
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2013-08-27 at 09:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Liverpool 4:2

Regardless, they're going to be knackered after those two hours of playing.
    Toure, Allen and cissokho(who?) off injured too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, you will never see a more hilarious way to lose a penalty shootout. Tough for Yeovil but that is just... wow.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, thats rubbing salt in to it, Birmingham will be lording it about us cheating, then taking the piss about that penalty..Thankfully we lost, and we gave them a goal so we maintain some pride, off to bed, crazy night.

Deleted
    Rather hilarious way for a penalty shootout to end, controversial game!

Look, Chris Hughton almost smiled after this evening's win!

- - - Updated - - -

Fenerbahce has had their 2 year international competition ban for fixing domestic matches in order to win the 2011 season confirmed after their appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport. They have been expelled from the UEFA Cup, which they would have taken part in after losing to Arsenal last night and cannot participate in the Champion's League next season.

- - - Updated - - -

Tottenham are considering fining Bale after he repeatedly failed to appear for team training when his leave finished.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23866017

10+ Year Old Account
    The likes of Michael Owen have been discussing the events of Yeovil V Birmingham. Shame that it happened but there is a lot of mixed reaction, some respecting Yeovils decision, some annoyed they left it till late and some saying teams need to stop kicking the ball out and expecting it back especially when it is their own player. Most seem to be denegrating Birmingham for time wasting tactics.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23862467

Interesting to note that Birmingham did the exact same thing to Watford but failed to score this season.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-08-28 at 01:16 PM.

I thought he was given permission to stay home and sort out his stuff, considering a move seems to be imminent. But that Saga will never end it seems ;P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    I thought he was given permission to stay home and sort out his stuff, considering a move seems to be imminent. But that Saga will never end it seems ;P
    He was given until Tuesday, when they expected him to turn up for training.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    He was given until Tuesday, when they expected him to turn up for training.
    aha I see(too lazy to read the article). Well they might as well, he'll leave anyways so bleed him dry(in a nice way) lol
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

today barca vs atletico madrid for the supercup yay

not sure if it's official but saw some facebook posts that messi and neymar gonna play together today.. (I hope and I hope messi can play 90 mins!)

so what are you prediction?

mine 3-1
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Isn't Messi still hurt?

he's on the list for the match.. so I'm sure he'll play at least for a bit
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Something bad is happening to Messi, injury after injury might be beginning of the end of super Messi.

nah it wont be the end of super messi

he'll be the best player ever, just playing 45min each game
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amoebi brothers won us the match
    Last edited by Bloodege-NUFC; 2013-08-28 at 08:40 PM.