Deleted

re-sub/new realm

Hey

as title says mi resubing for a bit to see if i can get back into playing without going insane again. main problem im having is finding a good balanced ish realm where the economy isnt massively screwed.

any suggestions? EU servers
    Last edited by mmoc90ba442814; 2013-07-27 at 05:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    Hey

as title says mi resubing for a bit to see if i can get back into playing without going insane again. main problem im having is finding a good balanced ish realm where the economy isnt massively screwed.

any suggestions?
    I am not good at advice, but I think the best step is to tell people if it's EU or US servers. It'll be easier to help you.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Take any medium/high pop realm with a decent ratio, virtual realm will fix all else.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I am not good at advice, but I think the best step is to tell people if it's EU or US servers. It'll be easier to help you.
    oops. my bad. updated

I don't reccomend resubbing for 5.3, if I can help deter you(that is, if you've played the rest of MoP)- Try waiting for 5.4, in my opinion.

slime

Try Twisting Nether pretty heavy populated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea what the economy is like, but Ragnaros has a decent population and ratio (1:0.61) and is doing quite well in the raiding sense.
    But yes, as alexday said, wait for 5.4 (unless you're planning to raid in 5.4, then get to it).

Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    Try Twisting Nether pretty heavy populated.
    But MASSIVLY fails the balanced part (OH HAI 1:0.00)

10+ Year Old Account
    If you play Horde Draenor EU is a good high populated PvE server. If you play Alliance Silvermoon is the same just reversed.

10+ Year Old Account
    EU Outland has 60% alliance 40% horde, has healthy AH, and has loads of PvE'ers and has Loads of PvP/WPvP.
    And bussiest realm of EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I have no idea what the economy is like, but Ragnaros has a decent population and ratio (1:0.61) and is doing quite well in the raiding sense.
    But yes, as alexday said, wait for 5.4 (unless you're planning to raid in 5.4, then get to it).

But MASSIVLY fails the balanced part (OH HAI 1:0.00)
    It's never good to resubscribe WHEN a patch launches, 2 weeks AT LEAST would be my recommendation. Do you want to spend the new patch doing old content or being steamrolled by good geared players in PvP?
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    It's never good to resubscribe WHEN a patch launches, 2 weeks AT LEAST would be my recommendation. Do you want to spend the new patch doing old content or being steamrolled by good geared players in PvP?
    5.3 didn't really bring much new to the table in terms of better gear though, did it?

slime

Deleted
    I was gonna suggest Defias Brotherhood as all round balanced realm but seems the RP tag scares aways kids and ignorants and I dunno what kind you are.

http://wow.realmpop.com/eu.html - tells u the pop's on each server

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post
    5.3 didn't really bring much new to the table in terms of better gear though, did it?
    The ilvl600 cloaks the only thing worth mentioning from 5.3, best to resub now if you want to try to be caught up for 5.4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    ty for suggestions all. will have a hunt see. as im making a fresh toon/acc anyways might try a few and see how it goes. if defias is good i might jump in there i think

- - - Updated - - -

another question.. can i mail heirlooms cross realm yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post

another question.. can i mail heirlooms cross realm yet?
    No, you can not.

Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post
    Catch up for PvP and more loot from early MoP raids. It's better than no gear at all with new patch.

Why wait for 5.4?

I have been thinking the same thing but I feel I should just wait for the next expansion.

Deleted
    Outland EU is the best in my opinion with lots going on. Good Alliance:Horde ratio (slightly in favour of Alliance), plenty of opportunities for WPvP, Arenas, RBGS, PvE, and a very healthy AH.

I transferred there from a low pop realm some time ago and have never looked back, can sometimes be small queues at peak times but all the pros definitely outweigh the cons of having to queue from time to time!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Walshy View Post
    Outland EU is the best in my opinion with lots going on. Good Alliance:Horde ratio (slightly in favour of Alliance), plenty of opportunities for WPvP, Arenas, RBGS, PvE, and a very healthy AH.

I transferred there from a low pop realm some time ago and have never looked back, can sometimes be small queues at peak times but all the pros definitely outweigh the cons of having to queue from time to time!
    Slightly in favor of Alliance ? I heard Proland has very little horde and Proscale has very little alliance.

Also, there are tons of "pro" pvp-ers on both these factions so manners and social skills are also very low while trolling and name calling are skyhigh.