[Paladin] What can I tank in conquest gear?

My ret is almost full conquest gear (few honor pieces) and I had a blast whilst leveling as prot almost 100% of the way to 90 and I wanted to get back into the spec.

I was wondering, how far can the PvP gear get me in terms of tanking? What would be the limit? Dungeons, T15 LFR? T14 normal?

Obviously I can queue for ToT LFR as ret and loot tank gear until I have a full set but I was wondering what I can actually do as protection right now if I gem/reforge for tanking.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Well, since the PvP items have the same item budget (+ PvP Power as extra) as PvE gear, the only "problem" is that some of the pieces will be badly itemized. (Crit is still bad.) But that ain't much of an issue at all actually. Obviously you will want some PvE trinkets, but even without those, tanking T14 normals & T15 LFR shouldn't be a issue. Maybe even T14 HCs, and early T15 normals.
    Although some RLs will not like it. ^^""

Quote Originally Posted by Wanko View Post
    Well, since the PvP items have the same item budget (+ PvP Power as extra) as PvE gear, the only "problem" is that some of the pieces will be badly itemized. (Crit is still bad.) But that ain't much of an issue at all actually. Obviously you will want some PvE trinkets, but even without those, tanking T14 normals & T15 LFR shouldn't be a issue. Maybe even T14 HCs, and early T15 normals.
    Although some RLs will not like it. ^^""
    Yeah you're right, I don't think I should try and get into any PUG groups for now. But it's good to know I could handle some LFR. going to do that later today to and hopefully build a proper set.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Depends on your haste levels and how good you use it.