Im Bad with reforging and gemming.... help

Could you guys give me some constructive criticism about my character and what i should gem and reforge?
    (mmo-champ wont let me post my characters url because i havent posted enough)( Character name: Baptizinfoos Realm: Mal'Ganis US) sorry for the hassle =/
    I have some warlock friends telling my just gem lots of haste, but i study very good and famous warlocks profiles and they are gemming mastery. And if you could tell me what breakpoints i should go for that would be nice also. And yes i watch sparkuggz and evrelias videos, but im still unsure about my choices.
    Last edited by kadota99; 2013-07-29 at 06:01 AM.

Download Reforgelite and profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Whatever problems Shadow priests have, have nothing to do with Mobility. And Shadow seriously shouldn't see any sort of buff before Disc is nerfed into the ground. Because right now any sort of buff that could in any way trickle into disc, would turn the damn thing into the incarnation of Jesus Christ the Avenger, as the definition of demigod would be insufficient.

Have had it for a while now just need to make sure im making the right decisions.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    At your gear level which is approx same as myself, id suggest going for 8100 haste with ea glyph and dump the rest in the mastery. Personally i find the most gains of following this strategy of reforging and gemming. Have a look at simcraft to see if this way is optimal for you too. If you want to look me up look at Majutsushi on Saurfang. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by kadota99 View Post
    Have had it for a while now just need to make sure im making the right decisions.
    If you cant reach 14k haste rating, you are better off going for 8097 haste rating and reforging the rest into mastery.
    That is the general "rule of thumbs" for demo locks these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyrock View Post
    Download Reforgelite and profit.
    That would be true, only the standard haste breakpoint in Reforgelite is at 4000-something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysakers View Post
    If you cant reach 14k haste rating, you are better off going for 8097 haste rating and reforging the rest into mastery.
    That is the general "rule of thumbs" for demo locks these days.

That would be true, only the standard haste breakpoint in Reforgelite is at 4000-something.
    It has the 8k/14k ones.