Poll: When do you shower?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Evening. I don't have time to do it in the morning.
    Same, but I'd rather do it in the morning and the evening. I sweat rather easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    I work at night so I shower once when I get home in the morning. Then I shower before I go to work at night.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    How anyone can go to work/school/college whatever every morning without showering is mind boggling and disgusting. There's some stinky, stinky people on this forum.
    you realise BO is due to sweat and bacteria. if you take a shower daily and use a thing called deoderant/anti-persperant you dont ever really develop a stink. also where i live they sell AC units, living in a house thats over 80 degrees on a daily basis is 'mind boggling' to me.
    OT. i work overnight therefore i shower at night, or i guess it could be morning how you look at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My hair is fairly long currently, not to mention thick, so right now while I'm between jobs...

Option 5 - In the morning, afternoon, or evening; pretty much when I manage to feel like dealing with getting the shampoo in and washed out.

Not typically a grimy or stinky person, so it largely revolves around the hair for me... lol

About an hour before I head out for the day. If that happens to be in the morning or afternoon, so be it. If it's a lazy day with no work or nice weather, then typically around 2-3p. Rather infrequently, I'll also shower in the evening after work since I do have to walk home.
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.

morning? so you go to bed all dirty? rofl

imo the best option is in the night.. and morning but night > morning

or well you should shower in the night and shower before doing something like.. work (if u need)/going out etc
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Every Tuesday, whether I need it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    morning? so you go to bed all dirty? rofl
    I prefer that over going to school dirty, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do it at night, for 2 reasons:
    1. A hot shower is a great way to unwind before bed, and I don't really smell any worse when I wake up.
    2. Sometimes I run at night, and a cold shower revives me after a hard run.

As soon as i come home in the evening, i hate the idea of going to bad dirty

Honestly I have such a fucked up schedule and sleeping habits I probably shower at 4:00PM more often then any other time.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Rofl.. cant believe there is a debate on such a topic.. - oh well.. I shower in the morning since im not gonna look like a moron with morning hair (dno if thats evens a term in english ) - if its a hot day or if i in some way did a lot of fysical work, ill shower after im done with whatever aswell. - usually when i see people who didnt shower in the morning, i like to think that they do not care what they look like when they go outside their house, wich is just fail. And besides, you usually sweat at night when you sleep. - And everyone has the time to shower in the morning, everything else is just laziness, so thats imo. not a valid excuse. Personal preferences is tho.. Have a nice day
    Last edited by mmocddb72b1c88; 2013-07-29 at 06:58 AM.

Deleted
    Mornings. I wake up -> work out -> shower.

On summer I shower mornings and evening as well. Because is so hot in here a shower in the evening makes me a little cool before I go to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Boblet View Post
    You clearly don't do any labor or dirty work because coming home and having to sit in it all evening would be terrible.
    No, I do shower in the evening as well. But the guy who I was replying too said he can only take one a day. If that was the case for me, I'd rather stink at home than stink around other people.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Evening. I'd rather not roll around in the filth I gathered throughout the day for nine hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Erm this needs more options. I shower both in the morning and the evening. Morning shower is to wake up and to wash my hair and evening one is to wash off everything frim the day, I believe the evening one is more important. Unless you actively have sex all night, you don't get as dirty during the night as during the day. If I wouldn't shower in the evening, I would feel like I am going to sleep all filthy, only to rub that filth into myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    I prefer that over going to school dirty, yes.
    If your bed is clean, how dirty do you get between when you go to sleep and wake up?

Quote Originally Posted by Zetharl View Post
    Evening. I'd rather not roll around in the filth I gathered throughout the day for nine hours.
    I tend to shower in the evening, but "going to bed all dirty" is a strange concept for me, I have an Uberman sleep schedule so laying in bed for long periods of time is not the norm for me, 20-30 mins sleep 6 times a day, usually napping on the sofa at work or at home, considering selling my bed really. Either way, I don't think it really matters, though I'd prefer to shower in the mornings but I have very long hair and showering before work seems like more hassle than it's worth, though I guess that's just a habit I developed before I changed my sleeping pattern.

I shower at least twice a day morning and evening, (sometimes 3 times, i love my shower).

On another note, my avatar doesn't take showers, as you can see...

Anyone who says Morning over Evening obviously isn't married. A wife isn't going to let you crawl into bed next to her smelling like ass... lol.

It's either Evening or Both, but no way I could get away with just Morning.