Poll: When do you shower?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    In the evening when I come out of work I don't really what you a clean job and sometimes I even shower in the breaks of my work aswell when it is really messy.
    And on vacation twice in the morning and evening but when it is really hot and I melt away I do it three times.

I take a shower in the morning for many reasons I have nappy morning hair, if I don't wash my eyes out real good I cant put my contacts on, and taking a shower in the morning wakes helps wake me. if there is a reason I get too dirty to lay around my house ill just take another shower

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    Evening

1. Too damn cold in the morning....
    2. I sweat all day....I don't sweat while sleeping lol
    yes you do, you just dont realize it.

I prefer morning.
    - helps wake me up
    - My hair is thick and oily, so I have no choice tbh. If I do not shower it is all over the place, slick 'n shiny, and has a faint odor.
    - I brush the teeth, swipe the pits, and put on the clothes... why not bathe to complete the task?

I voted morning...but both
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

I shower in the evening or after working out. It probably doesnt really matter but IMO showering before going to bed lowers the amount of dirt you deposit on your sheets. So if you have clean sheets and you dont sweat while youre sleeping, like me, you are pretty much just as clean in the morning as you were before going to bed. You can also wake up a few minutes later and I hate getting up in the morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Evening. I spend much of my work day lifting/carrying freight upwards of 50 lb per piece. Makes zero sense to shower just before leaving to spend all day getting sweaty and filthy.

During holidays I only shower once a day, but when I go to school or work I do both.
    The morning to wake up and the night to clean myselve
    Also during hot or cold days I tend to shower 3 times a day.

During winters a nice and cold shower to get my body warm and ready for the cold outside.
    And during summers an hot shower to make me body go in cool mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    A mattress soaks up ~1200 liters of sweat over a 10 years period (according to mattress manufactors).. That's 120 liters per year or roughly 300ml per day (or night)...

The most sanitary choice is to shower in the morning, to wash all that sweat off, before you go out the door, to mingle with friends, family, coworkers, cletns etc etc...

Also, as a bonus, a shower freshen you up, making you more awake, which is good in the moring and bad in the evening (assuming stardard daily life).
    A bath is the opposite. It makes you drowsy, so it can be used if you have trouble sleepig, but bad to use, when waking up.
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2013-07-29 at 06:04 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

How is there no option for both? Went with morning because that's what I'd pick if I had to choose between either of the two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    A mattress soaks up ~1200 liters of sweat over a 10 years period (according to mattress manufactors).. That's 120 liters per year or roughly 300ml per day (or night)...

The most sanitary choice is to shower in the morning, to wash all that sweat off, before you go out the door, to mingle with friends, family, coworkers, cletns etc etc...

Also, as a bonus, a shower freshen you up, making you more awake, which is good in the moring and bad in the evening (assuming stardard daily life).
    A bath is the opposite. It makes you drowsy, so it can be used if you have trouble sleepig, but bad to use, when waking up.
    A shower in the morning may be appropriate for non strenuous indoor activites, but its not good when you're working in the heat of the day outside. Circumstabnces vary.

And both isn't an option if you're in an area with water restrictions unless you like being highly irresponsible.

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    If I do, it's usually in the morning. I don't have to be all clean and smell nice when I go to bed. Going to school on the other hand...
    This for me. I've tried having a shower in the evening, but I still wake up feeling the same as when I don't have a shower the night before.

It varies. Usually I would say morning (that is, when I wake up, which is evening for most everybody else in my timezone), but sometimes I'll put it off until later for whatever reason.

Morning. I cannot wake up without a hot shower and a cup of tea...it just doesn't happen.

I take one in the morning and one at night, but they're both pretty quick. I don't like wasting water if I don't have to.

Deleted
    In the morning after I've worked out and once again in the evening before I go to bed.

Evening. I hate showers in the day time.

Deleted
    Varies for me, too. But if i have enough time, i generally shower in the morning. I got long hair that take upwards of 2 hours to get dry completely and going to bed with them even slightly moist will give me a stiff neck the next day.

15+ Year Old Account
    After work, so mid afternoon. Factory work is dirty work and I'd rather not sleep like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I shower right before I am going to be around other people, so I guess morning would be the best answer. If my sheets get dirty from not taking a shower at night, I am the only one who has to deal with it. If I don't shower right before I go out, then everyone around would have to deal with it, so I'll take one for the team on that one. Besides, washing your sheets often is a good idea anyway. And for those that think they do not sweat at night, well good luck with that theory.

Why is 'before love making' not an option? I also try and avoid showering for as long as possible afterward so the sultry smell of woman keeps me at my best.