Poll: When do you shower?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Morning. I like to be fresh for work after sweating through the night and my morning workout. I work in an office with decent aircon so I don't tend to get that dirty throughout the day. I'll take an afternoon/evening shower too if I'm heading out after work.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I've sweat a lot I shower at night. Regardless though I always have to at least soak my head in the morning because of bed head then takes like an hour to do my hair. So usually I'll just shower in the mornings because of that.

I do both; morning to start my day and evening after I have worked out.

I don't think it matters one way or the other for people who shower once. I think it really depends on the person. If you sweat a lot or have oily skin maybe it's better to do one or the other depending on what your work/school/social schedule is.

But if I had to choose one I would go with the morning b/c I have to start my day with a shower.

10+ Year Old Account
    morning and evening, sometimes just once...

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Both is preferable so that I am clean when I get in bed, and then I get clean again after I wake up so I can start my day fresh.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    When it rains!

In the evening since i dont sweat at night ffs. And after the day when your all smelly and sweat how can you go to bed like that??
    Last edited by CashME; 2013-08-05 at 09:07 PM. Reason: spelling

When I feel like it.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Work days: Evening
    Weekends/vacation: Morning

Wouldn't want to force someone to share a bed with me after a day of work without a shower but it's a nice feeling to shower after rolling out of bed in the morning, good way to start the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    Evening

1. Too damn cold in the morning....
    2. I sweat all day....I don't sweat while sleeping lol
    Actually you do.

Deleted
    Once I get home from training. Otherwise it would be evening.

As rarely as possible.. though thats because the thing controlling cold and warm water is broken and thus it is only extreme hot water to the point of " im fucking boiling in here!! " so while i know my current bathing habit is somewhat disgusting i just can't bring myself to douse myself in retardedly hot water on purpose.

I shower with soap and all that in the morning, and rinse off at night because I find it relaxing. Of course, I would rather wake up early for a long hot shower then sleep in and take a short shower. Hate Baths though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant wake up unless I take a shower. So i usually roll out of bed and straight into the shower.
    Also, I've tried doing it in the evenings, but I just look a mess in the morning; fixing that without showering takes longer than an actual shower.
    I like juice

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    Evening

1. Too damn cold in the morning....
    2. I sweat all day....I don't sweat while sleeping lol
    Exactly what I was going to write lol, I just can't get to bed so dirty...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Evening. Exercising after working all day makes me unclean and I refuse to sleep like that and get my bedding dirty. Bathing a couple hours before going to bed is a nice way to wind down and keep the bedding fresher.

Showering in the evening for most people is going to be a bit of a waste, because you sweat quite a bit during the night. To not refresh yourself in the morning seems odd to those who cite hygiene reasons. Wouldn't you want to be clean for the day ahead?

However, for the last three years I worked from home, so I used to shower mid-afternoon during my lunch break, to keep me fresh during the rest of the day.

Deleted
    In the morning, during the day, in the evening.

Deleted
    In the morning or during the day.
    In the evening I usually stay up as long as I can - so I'm usually just too sleepy to take shower ^_^

Befor going to work and after work. Also after the gym ofc.
    Case: Corsair 750D MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z170 MARK1 CPU: i7 6700K (4.7GHz) CPU Cooling: Corsair H115i
    PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 750W Platinum GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified 6GB SSD1: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro
    SSD2: 1TB Samsung 850 Pro RAM: Corsair 32GB DOMINATOR Monitor: Asus 27" VG278H 120Hz