Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Might as well not hold on to all that JP and honor because when the new season starts and the new tier comes out, all that gets converted to gold and you start from scratch.
    Conquest will be converted to Honor. Any Honor over 4k will be converted to coin. Valor and Justice will not be affected.

As for the OP there are some relatively easy pieces of gear to get:

476 boots from killing Sha
    502 boots for completing the new scenario quest chain and doing part of the Barrens stuff
    489 randomly itemized gear (once per week from the Barrens by getting a Radical Mojo and using it to empower Latent Korkron Armor)

Other than that your best bet is to get into T14 pugs on openraid or similar sites.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Short Slot Summary of what will be able with JP in 5.4:
    Back: i496 Kirin Tor Offensive/Sunreavers
    Chest: i489 Golden Lotus
    Feet: i496 Op Shieldwall/Domination if character doesn't complete 5.3 quest for i502 Boots
    Fingers: i496 Kirin Tor Offensive/Sunreavers has one, Op Shieldwall/Domination has another
    Hands: i489 August Celestials
    Head: i489 Shado-Pan
    Legs: i489 Klaxxi
    Neck: i489 Klaxxi
    Shoulders: i489 Golden Lotus
    Trinkets: i496 Op Shieldwall/Domination and i489 Shado-Pan
    Waist: i496 Op Shieldwall/Domination
    Wrist: i489 August Celestials

Weapons, as always, are a challenge. I recommend avoiding the expensive "Reborn" line of epic weapons currently available on the AH, and try to get cheaper weapons. As a Priest you may want to see if you can get a cheap Inscribed Crane/Serpent Staff made (i476), or at least an offhand red or jade fan.

NOTE: I listed the faction the items are purchased from, but my understanding is that you will not require rep with the faction to purchase the items as of 5.4.
    I don't recall reading this; just that all 5.0 Valor gear (possibly 5.1 and Kirin Tor/Sunreaver 5.2) will only require Justice Points to be purchased.

Edit 2: Didn't see your comment towards bottom of page, thanks.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-07-29 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    I'm assuming this means Mounts and such....but I wonder if the Revered req recipes are lowered. Namely the August celestial ones (I hate those quests and can never force myself to get my enchanter to do them)
    On the PTR there are currently no changes to enchantments or similar that have a rep requirement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I don't recall reading this; just that all 5.0 Valor gear (possibly 5.1 and Kirin Tor/Sunreaver 5.2) will only require Justice Points to be purchased.
    See bolded part below:

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    From the Patch Notes:

• Adjustments have been made to Mists of Pandaria faction quartermasters.
      • Epic quality (purple) Valor items sold by the Shado-Pan Assault now have their reputation requirements reduced to Friendly or below, and have their Valor Point cost reduced by 34%.
      • Epic quality (purple) Valor items sold by all other Mists of Pandaria faction quartermasters no longer have reputation requirements, and will now cost Justice Points instead of Valor.
      • Rare quality (blue) items have their Justice Point cost reduced by 75%.
      • No changes for items that require an Exalted reputation.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Just because they didnt reset valor for 5.2 doesnt meant they wont for 5.4. Previous years show they always convert this stuff to coin.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Just because they didnt reset valor for 5.2 doesnt meant they wont for 5.4. Previous years show they always convert this stuff to coin.
    1. No one is claiming valor won't be reset with 5.4, the discussion is regarding JP.
    2. Only excess over the cap has ever been converted to coin.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.