7th Legion where are they?

Where are they I hope we see them in this patch or something this is a major battle for Alliance They are our "best" guys for this battle, They been in many battle they seen a lot shouldn't we have are best forces some where near org. i have yet seen any troops or tanks or something, moving near that area of org i mean come on why have we not even moved any force yet or made a base. there many area we can take and start moving troops there.

Deleted
    They got killed by level 15 undead characters.

But the Kor'kron takes a whole raid the get it's ass kicked.

Well some are killed while invading Gilneas.

The majority of them are blown up at Theramore and then some of the survivors die during the attack on Orgrimmar.

What remains of the 7th Legion shows up again during the Operation: Shieldwall campaign. Of course a lot of them die during this.

And presumably whatever forces Varian is bringing in 5.4 consists of 7th Legion survivors and they probably die during the Siege of Orgrimmar.

The most badass elite Alliance soldiers picked off by the Horde, no surprise. Par for the course with Blizzard lately.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2013-07-29 at 10:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Well some are killed while invading Gilneas.

The majority of them are blown up at Theramore and then some of the survivors die during the attack on Orgrimmar.

What remains of the 7th Legion shows up again during the Operation: Shieldwall campaign. Of course a lot of them (Basically all of the named leaders, including Halford Wyrmbane) die during this.

And presumably whatever forces Varian is bringing in 5.4 consists of 7th Legion survivors and they probably die during the Siege of Orgrimmar.

The most badass elite Alliance soldiers picked off by the Horde, no surprise. Par for the course with Blizzard lately.
    At least we still have the gnomes. And Tyrande. Oh wait

even in wow wowpedia The 7th Legion is often presented as the Alliance counterpart of the Kor'kron Guard. Both groups consist of elite forces and both were heavily involved in their faction's campaigns in Northrend.

- - - Updated - - -

I get that but really there got lazy not one thing being done on allie to even make it look like we are "seating up" our army its sad really sad.

- - - Updated - - -

that the sad part even the freaking gnome leader is in this fight... yea the Gnome freaking leader is in this fight.. hell even night elfs.. but not seen jaina ship or anything that show we are moving troops near org or at a base we already have. that is "ours"

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Obviously, they are replaced by 8th legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Obviously, they are replaced by 8th legion.
    Excellent! Can the Queen Calia be the commander of that legion?

Deleted
    A better question is "where are the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th legions?" Because the 7th seems to pop up everywhere! :P

I imagine some of them will show up as aesthetic npcs in SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Excellent! Can the Queen Calia be the commander of that legion?
    9th legion wont be benchwarmers for long then.

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    A better question is "where are the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th legions?" Because the 7th seems to pop up everywhere! :P
    If the 7th is supposed to be best of them then how pathetic was rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    9th legion wont be benchwarmers for long then.

If the 7th is supposed to be best of them then how pathetic was rest.
    To be fair, any npc force, friendly or enemy, is rendered pathetic and useless when the player shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    I'm not 100% sure but the 1st legion joined Arthas in his Northrend campaign.

Halford Wyrmbane command the 7th.

The other legions are probably commanded by a high commander each who answer directly to the high king.

And they're probably set with tasks like guarding towns and catching thieves, bandits and any orcwit that would dare walk human soil. All these guards you see everywhere I think belong to a unit answering to the command of it's legion.

EDIT// Blizzard haven't told us. But I guess this is it.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Know those guys you roflstomped as a level 19 Forsaken? Yeah....

Know those guys you roflstomped as a level 85 fresh into Jade Forest? Yeah....

Know those guys who were in the Tides of War book? Yeah....

The Alliance's "best of the best" sure are a bunch of idiots to be totally wiped out not once, or twice, but three times against the Horde.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Know those guys you roflstomped as a level 19 Forsaken? Yeah....

Know those guys you roflstomped as a level 85 fresh into Jade Forest? Yeah....

Know those guys who were in the Tides of War book? Yeah....

The Alliance's "best of the best" sure are a bunch of idiots to be totally wiped out not once, or twice, but three times against the Horde.
    That's the fate of all npc groups really. When they come up across the player they get roflstomped.

My contacts in Ravenholdt tell me that the Alliance 7th Legion and a considerable Horde invasion force are converging toward Pandaria's southern shores. Like it or not, Pandaria may soon become a battlefield.
    From Wrathion's quest "Incoming" Operation: Shieldwall uses the 7th Legion. You also see them around the base like this guy

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=68399