Poll: Do you expect updated vanilla models and animations for the next expansion or before?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Updated models and animations, what if that doesn't happen for the next expansion?

Do you expect updated models and animations before/at the release of the next expansion?
    And if that doesn't happen, how will you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrael the Impatient View Post
    Do you expect updated models and animations before the release of the next expansion?
    No, I don't. I won't feel anything, b/c I'm not expecting anything.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it doesn't happen next expansion, then it'll never happen and we've been lied to all of MoP.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

If there won't be any updated race model or animations for the next expansion, or pre-patch for the expansion, whatever.

I'll likely cancel my sub as I only have one race on Horde to enjoy, being Pandaren.
    Horde is where all my friends play, so yeah, go figures I don't have fun on Alliance.

So if they don't show up with new races either or one new race, I'll for sure cancel my sub.

Do you expect updated models and animations before/at the release of the next expansion?

I will probably quit WoW because I'm sick of Blizzard dangling it in front of the eyes of the players who actually care like some carrot. I will return when they are implemented in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I will probably quit WoW because I'm sick of Blizzard dangling it in front of the eyes of the players who actually care like some carrot. I will return when they are implemented in that case.
    I just want to be pretty on Horde, like hair that feel soft and currly.

I hope so.

But if it doesn't happen - I don't care. New models are something that almost all players want since like forever, but when they'll show up everybody will forget about it 3 days after. And of course what I realy expect is 100000000000000 threads about "how bad they realy are" when they will be in a game. And most ppl that now screaming "I want them now!" will tell "o... you could have wait with that and make it better..." :]

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, he just doesn't want to run like a character from Vice City.

Quote Originally Posted by Kubiszot View Post
    I hope so.

But if it doesn't happen - I don't care. New models are something that almost all players want since like forever, but when they'll show up everybody will forget about it 3 days after. And of course what I realy expect is 100000000000000 threads about "how bad they realy are" when they will be in a game. And most ppl that now screaming "I want them now!" will tell "o... you could have wait with that and make it better..." :]
    Not true in my case, as I can't even play any of the Horde races cus they are so bad.
    It's awful to watch them.

So yeah, if they get updated into Garrosh quality you see in the PTR, for sure I'll make a Orc, but now? Never, so yeah it does make a difference, for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Nah, he just doesn't want to run like a character from Vice City.
    I was speaking for myself. I want to be pretty on Horde, soft hair and currly. My choice dammit! Why you interfeeer!? WRAAATH!

No I don't think we will get them before the next expansion, I think we might get a preview of some of them at Blizzcon, we -may- get them as part of the next expansion, but honestly I'm happy for them to take their time with them, I'd rather have them be awesome than rushed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not true in my case, as I can't even play any of the Horde races cus they are so bad.
    It's awful to watch them.

So yeah, if they get updated into Garrosh quality you see in the PTR, for sure I'll make a Orc, but now? Never, so yeah it does make a difference, for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I was speaking for myself. I want to be pretty on Horde, soft hair and currly. My choice dammit! Why you interfeeer!? WRAAATH!
    I want to see them make the updated BElf ugly because they've integrated to Horde society.

Why are all of your posts in Italics?

Never understood why people just choose a random font or for example italics and post exclusively in it.

OT: Blizzcon.

I actually care enough to quit if we don't get them, always played human but they are just so dull now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    So if new content will be great and cool you'll quit game because of models? And when they will bring new models but expac will be shitty you'll stay? Great philosophy...

It'll happen when it happens.

People over the last few years have gotten a very low level of set expectations from blizzard and seem to feel that blizzards ethos is "the bare minimum new content, recycle art assetts whenever possible" so 'its ready when its reay' seems to be the most common expectations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    If it doesn't happen next expansion, then it'll never happen and we've been lied to all of MoP.
    My exact thoughts. I remember when they confirmed they were working on it that it would most likely come in a later patch of MOP, so far 0 new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kubiszot View Post
    So if new content will be great and cool you'll quit game because of models? And when they will bring new models but expac will be shitty you'll stay? Great philosophy...
    Indeed some people are stark raving bonkers lol.

Would be very weird because Blizzard has been building up to it for a while now.

If there won't be any updated race model or animations for the next expansion, or pre-patch for the expansion, whatever.

I'll likely cancel my sub as I only have one race on Horde to enjoy, being Pandaren.
    Horde is where all my friends play, so yeah, go figures I don't have fun on Alliance.

So if they don't show up with new races either or one new race, I'll for sure cancel my sub.
    No you wont so stop talking fucking shit. You will still be playing this game whether they update them or not because your one of them scrubs that likes to talk shit on these forums to look cool but if blizzard gave you a turd on a plate you would be the first one there deepthroating it.

if there are no new models then there better be a new race that can be a dk added because im sick of playing a worgen
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552