RaF/SoR/Other Ways.

Yo,

Is there anyone who will allow me to recruit them for WoW, so i can obtain a free month? I know traditionally people would level together and offer extra benefits, ect. but in this case I am simply looking for a person to let me do the RaF with them, in which you will still receive all the general rewards from the scheme but I wont be leveling together or anything such like that purely because I'm more independent and do not exactly schedule myself on when I come online. No strings attached and if you are to do this with me, I can only wish that you pay for game time through a wow time card rather than subscription because that requires for your 30 days to then expire, for me to get my free time. I would ask if anyone is interested in the Scroll of Resurrection but I have already been resurrected once before so whether that is an issue or not/you can be resurrected as well, so we can do it the opposite way round.

I try to obtain this free month on the basis that I can not pay online through a bank account, so subscription is out of the question and EVERY shop that 'sells' the wow 60-day time cards are out of stock and never seem to be in stock.

(I apologize if you feel this is the incorrect forum to post on, but this was the most relevant one I could think of that was on the list of forum/threads).

If you are interested, please let me know by email, at --SNIP--

Thanks
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-29 at 06:50 PM.

Did you not notice the sticky at the top of this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Please post in the thread linked above