Poll: Favorite Faction Leader

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Faction leader popularity poll as of MoP

so we've more or less reached the end of MoP, with one last raid to go and datamined sound files to spoil almost all of it. Who's your favorite leader? Did it change through the expansion, or has it always been this person?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priestess Ishanah View Post
    so we've more or less reached the end of MoP, with one last raid to go and datamined sound files to spoil almost all of it. Who's your favorite leader? Did it change through the expansion, or has it always been this person?
    Eh, I thought there would be an actual poll. Where we could vote?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a toss up between Lor'Themar and ol' Vol'Jin.

They both have had good development throughout MOP but I would have to say Vol'Jin. There was a lot of good moments in 5.1 chain when he was stabbed in that scenario, being poisoned. Then in 5.3 we see him igniting the Horde revolution etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I dislike all of them. Alliance leaders are kinda meh, and it's hard to root for Horde leaders when you play Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Honestly I dislike all of them. Alliance leaders are kinda meh, and it's hard to root for Horde leaders when you play Alliance.
    Horde Bias !

I voted for Varian. I was very meh on him pre-MoP. He has shown be a stronger leader then was during Wrath or Cata. But the improvements are kind of bland overall. I've always been a fan of Vol'Jin so he auto-got my vote mentally. But as always most of the Alliance leaders got zero growth or character development, and yes I know Gallywix didn't and Sylvanas has kind of been in the shadows of late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar by a fair margin, though I like Vol'jin and Varian this time round too.

Sylvanas is up there too, though I'm not liking how her only appearance all expansion looks set to paint her as a sultry ("You'd make a handsome corpse," seriously?) one-trick pony.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-07-29 at 08:47 PM.

Since they killed Varian's interesting character i'd say Genn or the Council

Deleted
    In terms of potential I'd say either Vol'jin or Baine. But Blizzard seems to refuse to make anything interesting with tauren and instead use them as a gigantic plot device for other races OR make them the "push to make people sad" button. Getting rather tired of my favorite race wearing a red shirt just to make people feel "sorry" for the Horde, we've met TWO relatives of the tauren and NOTHING has been done about it and the vale may be An'she's version of the Well of Eternity (As opposed to Elune) but Blizzard, again, aren't actually using it.

Lor'themar, Vol'jin and Sylvanas are my favorites all the alliance ones are written terribly and the the other Horde leaders besides Garrosh who's being a jerk are pretty much MIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

aysa just because she's a panda. otherwise, i don't think i really have a favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Lor'themar by a fair margin, though I like Vol'jin and Varian this time round too.
    I am watching you, you will push him down a cliff to get Rommath on the Throne.

I still remember the good old time you said the only way for him to evolve was if he was killed off ;P

OT

Lor'themar ever since his short story came out, it just made him such a realistic character.

10+ Year Old Account
    dam blood elves. You people couldn't even pronounce lor'themar a year ago.
    #boycottchina

I will never get why Lor'themar is so liked same with Belfs. He hasn't really even done anything compared to the other 75% of leaders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Eh, I thought there would be an actual poll. Where we could vote?
    '

the poll is there, dono how u cant see it
    OT, i dont really know, vol'jin is awsome tho so i guess him

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    dam blood elves. You people couldn't even pronounce lor'themar a year ago.
    Hey I could ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh. Love him or hate him he was the most entertaining in my opinion.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Garrosh. Love him or hate him he was the most entertaining in my opinion.
    He could have been so much more though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    He could have been so much more though
    Yeah, he could of been something great but at least he goes out with a bang.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Lor'themar. He got amazing character development during this expac and went from being a nobody to someone of great note. I really like like character and his voice actor is also very good.