Poll: Favorite Faction Leader

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    LOL@ Lor'themar Theron winning favourite faction leader. Never thought I'd see the day. Brings a tear to me old eye, it does.

For me it was a tight race, Vol'Jin, Sylvanas and Genn came pretty close (Genn would be higher if he had more lore). In the end though, had to go with the Council of the Three Hammers. Love what Blizzard is doing with the Dark Irons and Moira, especially.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Population analysis show that WoW is no longer Orcs vs. Humans, but Blood Elves vs. Humans.
    It never stops hurting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    How can Sylvanas have so much vote for this expansion, while she hasn't been around for a single moment, outside a 1 minute of fame at SoO? ._.
    Just because we're reading the barometer at the end of this expansion doesn't mean previous character development has to be neglected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar Theron gets my vote.

Would've picked Tyrande, but I dislike Malfurion, so Lor'themar it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Geblin, he's even losing to Gallywix so far.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    There wasn't that much peace as you implied in vanilla.
    It was still war, but not nearly as much as before Thrall's time.

Garrosh doing genocide and all that jazz is your thing.
    He has done a lot more than that. The more war there is between the alliance and the horde the better. Azeroth should be a big raging battlefield.

Fine but don't complain when you have to answer for said crimes by other forces(Not Alliance, you know who).
    No, not really. Who?

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Population analysis show that WoW is no longer Orcs vs. Humans, but Blood Elves vs. Humans. It is obvious that major race's representative will be leader of the Horde.
    I like the Blood Elves story for the most part and actually voted for Lor'themar (and I love Rommath and the rest of the leadership crew aswell) but this still ticks me off quite a bit. So does the lack of people playing Dwarf, by far the best Alliance race. which is below even Gnomes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar Theron got the nice character build this expac. I really wish I could have Jaina up there sometimes instead of Varian.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I will never get why Lor'themar is so liked same with Belfs. He hasn't really even done anything compared to the other 75% of leaders have done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

All Vol'jin all the time!

I never liked Blood Elves, but as of the Thunder King patch, Lor'themar Theron gets my vote.