8 page thread about moonkin proc change

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...3245458?page=8

I wonder if blizz will read it and see that they have completely made moonkins unviable next season.

Hope they listen and revert this change.

Seeing as how they never listen to balance feedback and the patch is likely to go live in 2-3 weeks my guess would be no, they won't do shit. Like always.

Additionally, there's any number of threads here already discussing the changes so your thread will likely be locked.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Batmoonn View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...3245458?page=8

I wonder if blizz will read it and see that they have completely made moonkins unviable next season.
    Moonkin is far away from "unviable", even with this change.

Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    Moonkin is far away from "unviable", even with this change.
    In arena? It's got to be close.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's a pretty major class change which is odd considering it is near the end of the expansion. They have to be running the numbers and looking at parses to make sure that this change works and does not nerf the spec too much.

Then again they also are the ones that tried to slip Fae Empowerment by us, so who goddamn knows who is in charge of Balance druids at this point in the development cycle.
    Hi

I had this as part of the excel document i made up for the thread I started abotu this change here on mmo champ, but here's a blown up line graph of the change.

The purple line is what we're at now and the red line is what is going to happen when the change rolls out. For PvP/etc you can ignore green/blue. The clear issue is green past 2 targets, hell even 2 targets is pretty op.