Poll: What do you think about Hunter T16

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I love it, the helmet makes it look like a mech

I love this set! Especially the helmet!

Deleted
    Looks like it would be to warrior or something, looking plateish. Though it looks kind of cool, only problem I have its the pants that dont fit with the rest. ._. Really hope it get pants that fit the rest of it lol, but otherwise, one of the cooler set imo.

Well, we've had worse, I guess.

Deleted
    I'm far more interested in how the weapons look to be honest. Don't think they will ever be able to make something that looks better than tier 7.

I want to see it on a Troll Male

Deleted
    Not a bad one, I find it sort of cool.
    But I regret they made so little tier sets themed on Orgrimmar and Orcs style. Most are titan style, some are dino style or sha style but none say truely "This came from Orgrimmar !" :-/

Deleted
    This is imo the first tier where all the classes sets looks like complete and utter shit.
    Rehire the developer who did this back in TBC, atleast he had eyes.

I have no idea what kind of direction the art guy(s) that handle hunter armor are going in, but it's a junky one. Thank goodness for transmog, I can count on one hand the number of good looking hunter sets (and considering there are 16 tiers that's a horrible statistic). This tier in it's current form just wreaks of laziness and is pretty bland. I hope they spice it up a little (or scrap it).

From a design perspective it's pretty alien compared to what hunter tier is usually like. That being said, the quality of the textures is quite nice and I like the pin light effect on the helm and shoulders. The UV mapping (how textures are wrapped onto models) on the Worgen boots has got to be fixed though. This is my favorite boot model for the race (ICC tier, Cmode set, etc.) and while some of the other armor textures hide it well, this new tier just exposes how shit they are. How this particular texture/model make it through QA astounds me.

*added pic
    Last edited by Thalin; 2013-07-30 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    This is imo the first tier where all the classes sets looks like complete and utter shit.
    Rehire the developer who did this back in TBC, atleast he had eyes.
    Agree. Not a fan of tier armor that reflects the raid zone they come from, or
    an entire expansion. Vanilla and BC did this well. While BC did reflect some
    of this, it wasn't evident in every classes armor set.

Deleted
    Hideous, almost as bad as WOTLK tiers

I don't like this one bit , hopefully it will grow on me?

10+ Year Old Account
    I laughed very hard after I equipped the tier on ptr. LASERBEAM! Imo it looks kinda cool, but perhaps a bit too weird. The one eyed helmet reminds me of the rogue helmet from Icc, our raid leader looted the lookalike and used to run around naked (big male tauren) with only that helmet equipped during breaks. Creepy.

Looks good! Not the best, but near the top. Worst looking tiers are tier 1, tier 2, tier 9, tier 11. Good-looking tiers are tier 3, tier 6, tier 8, tier 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's alright, seen better. The skull crotch is awesome xd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    It's alright, seen better. The skull crotch is awesome xd
    Which is the Shaman tier 15 belt.
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2013-08-01 at 12:35 PM.

The double-popped collar is the reason I won't use this :/

I really like the laser-eyeball, too. Oh well.

Worst set I've ever seen IMO
    Doesn't suit hunters at all...did we skin a robot?