Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Every class is boring to me?

I seriously do not know what class to main, they all become boring to me after a couple hours. I have 6 lvl 90's ( Druid,Mage,Hunter,Shaman,Monk,Warrior). And 3 75+(Rogue,DK,Warlock). The only classes I don't have which are above lvl 75 is Paladin and Priest.

If anybody could recommend me a class that is just FUN. I don't care about numbers, I just don't want it to be boring after a couple hours. Thanks in advance.
    Playing since 2007.

Deleted
    I think you need to take a break from WoW.

Deleted
    Take a break from WoW. You're probably burned out.

Deleted
    I feel the same way, don't feel any affinity to a class. Used to be warlock but really dislike the change of sbolt to malefic grasp (know I'm in the minority). Switched to healing on monk but not keen on the general healing model since... well TBC. Used to love playing the 5sr on my priest back then ^_^.

I guess you could be burned out, what exactly is boring about the classes to you though? Might just be that you're bored with the game and not the classes.
    I have the exact opposite problem, every class seems fun to me so it's really hard to stick to just 1. (Although I've had the same main for like 5 years.)

Deleted
    "Every class gets boring to me after a couple of hours... I have 6 90's..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad i stuck with 2 characters.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    time to take a brief break, you will see things in a different perspective after a couple of month of breaks

Leveling any class for the seventh time is of course very very boring. Go play another game, download a series. Whatever.

Take a break from WoW. Maybe forever.

Every class gets boring to me after a couple of hours... I have 6 90's...
    he logs onto his 90 and after a couple of hours he realises he got bored. why the hell I do understand that and you do not?

Deleted
    Stop playing, save yourself some money. Job done.

i smell burn out

edit: my advice, take a break until the next patch
    Last edited by smokii; 2013-07-30 at 08:37 AM.
    <insert witty signature here>

10+ Year Old Account
    Most classes get increasingly more fun with gear. I'm guessing none of yours are even full tot geared. Try raiding and actually PLAY the classes and you might change your mind. +1 balance druid.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Yep, burn out. MoP did the same to me, never had many capped characters in previous expansions, now have all but 2 classes up there. Either stop playing until the patch comes or new expansion, don't force it.

I have the same problem but with nine 90s, an 87, three 85s two 80s and three in the 60-70 range.

It's not that I'm tired of the game, I enjoy casual pvp and pve, questing, doing professions, messing with the AH and hunting transmog pieces and such, but the mechanics of the actual classes have become rather stale after so long. Monk was unfortunately not much of a refreshing vibe since I played a rogue main in vanilla and BC.

Yeah, could be cool to take a few weeks / months break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet you still managed to get 6 90s...

Did you never wonder while levelling all those characters that this type of game is not for you.

Deleted
    quitting the game is the simple answer here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet you still managed to get 6 90s...

Did you never wonder while levelling all those characters that this type of game is not for you.

I've managed 2 90s this expansion, I just can't bring myself to level another, so I just play other games. If I didn't raid normals and heroics, then the classes would also be boring to me, maybe it's what you are doing at end game that is boring.

edit: I edited this post and it posted it again...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quit. Go outside and enjoy life.