Challenge mode section on MMOC

Who else would like this? A place dedicated only for CM's to discuss, setups, strategies and general hints and personal experiences to share.

I'm doing CM's daily and got 506 medals done account wide and be more than happy to help people out.
    Last edited by a little Kappa; 2013-07-30 at 12:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Who else would like this? A place dedicated only for CM's to discuss, setups, strategies and general hints and personal experiences to share.

I'm doing CM's daily and got approx 1000 gold medals done account wide and be more than happy to help people out.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ic#14807:15171

Gold ratings earned 107
    You must have a lot of characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it gets rid of the 50 daily threads of imbeciles LFM challenge modes without reading any of the stickies, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Dreoras@frostmane
    Eruina@frostmane
    Vayshan@frostmane
    Orcushuntus@kazzak
    Aelsina@frostmane
    Valegar@frostmane
    Valyranis@frostmane
    Rhalysani@frostmane
    Kyndreia@frostmane

Feel free to count the medals :P

nvm just checked, 506 WILL EDIT OP, SORRY LORD PACER
    Last edited by a little Kappa; 2013-07-30 at 12:25 AM.

I really need to start doing CMs. It's so hard to get a group together because there's such a gap between people who've never done it before and those who already have a few golds behind their belt (and therefore expect that every run will be a bunch of other gold players easily carrying to gold). So hard to get started. If only more of my old friends were still playing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I really did for the official wow forums to have one, just like pet battles, so they could build their own community and discuss actual strategy and what not, instead of it just being LFM LFG stuff. On MMO-C a megathread might be appropriate. One for strategy/general discussion/leaderboard discussion, and one for recruitment (if the recruitment actually works)

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post

I'm doing CM's daily and got 506 medals done account wide and be more than happy to help people out.
    I was just wondering if CM's can be done cross realm? if so I would love to come along one day

Deleted
    Post this in the Suggestions and Feedback forum.

@Mudor, are all your characters Alliance?

To be honest, CM info is only really relevent for people selling boosts. The only info a non boosting group needs is where to invisiblity pot and the route. I don't think a new forum will be implemented for the few dozen booster groups around WoW.

And just so people don't think im talking out of my ass. I did them in fury gear as prot a few weeks ago and as fury in 5.1

Megathreads are quite annoying once they start having tons of pages.
    Won't be able to find any information when the whole thread starts to bloat.

Dreo such a busy warlock!

Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    @Mudor, are all your characters Alliance?
    Nope, Orcushuntus@kazzak is my horde

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    To be honest, CM info is only really relevent for people selling boosts. The only info a non boosting group needs is where to invisiblity pot and the route. I don't think a new forum will be implemented for the few dozen booster groups around WoW.

And just so people don't think im talking out of my ass. I did them in fury gear as prot a few weeks ago and as fury in 5.1

Never said anything about boosting. All though I do carries for gold only I want to encourage people to do them themselves, thats why im writing guides on them, and making videos with Evrelia carefully on how to do them. Written and spoken guides recorded as I go through every CM.