Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nih View Post
    At first I had no idea why you would want to remove heroic, then I read the next paragraph. Let me try to parse what you might be trying to say here ... are you saying .... "screw everyone who isn't as good as me, screw everyone better than me, screw everyone who isn't me, why doesn't blizzard build the game specifically for me?"

Did I interpret you correctly?

Also, if the game is a joke and you still haven't beaten it or even approached it in its intended difficulty after this many months, what does that make you? I dare say that your self-proclaimed hardcore-ness is also a joke.

dude i can kill heroics i'm just in a less progressed guild that is clearing normal. I have to start somewhere, I just came back from a long back at patch 5.3 lol, give me a break... If you used your brain the reason I said remove heroic was because normal should be "heroic"

If you play holy paladin, I bet i'd out perform you easily lol

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only surprise I have from clicking on this troll-bait-laden thread is that it made it to 3 pages and hasn't been locked.

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    The funny part? This so called "casuals" that you talk about... don't post anywhere.

Uhh have you bothered to read this thread? All I see are abunch of casual QQ, wondering why other people like me are peeved when their ruining the experience for EVERYONE with their whiney bickering and lax mind set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jahasafrat View Post
    Exactly this. And how does other players' enjoyment of game features you don't use affect how much you enjoy the parts you do use? I'm not entirely sure the OP actually knows what "insecure" means.
    Guys I think you are calling "hardcore player" to actually "average players." I was a "average player" in cata...so... I raided 2 times a week with my guild we just had to inform everyone about raid days and keep on with our lifes the rest of the week. This is average and I was doing content EASILY....2 times a week is not hordcore guys common spare me.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2013-07-30 at 01:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting a thread generalizing everyone who doesn't agree with you is never a great way to begin one, and continuing to heckle people who disagree throughout said thread is no better.

Closing.