View Poll Results: Girls playing WoW, Yay or Nay?

Voters
11. This poll is closed
  • Yay

10 90.91%
  • Nay

1 9.09%
    Deleted

Wink Girls playing WoW, Yay or Nay?

Hi my name is Nicole but i'm better known as Nicki.
    as you may have guessed I am a girl, and yes I do play WoW and I wouldnt consider it unusual since ive loads of girl-friends on EU (Nagrand).
    Was just wondering, whats your opinion on a girl like me, playing WoW, Yay or Nay?

It's sexually arousing when a woman has World of Warcraft under her belt.

Girls can play whatever the hell they want, including WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering I'm one too and know other women who play, my opinion.... /shrug

Definitely yay. We need more of them aswell! I don't think female gamers are any worse than male either, they are just in such smaller numbers that it might seem like it... I come across some very skilled female players in my raiding career.
    *Waiting for Artifact Knowledge work orders*

You mean attention whores, whose main defining feature is the way they contrive to manipulate people around them by abusing gender stereotypes? Nay.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    My significant otter plays and it's awesome. We're both avid RPers and find it romantic once and a while to cuddle up on the couch with our laptops and travel Azeroth slaying dragons as a couple. Very cheesy and corny, but that's exactly the type of people we are. Nothing wrong with girls who play video games, just bought my younger sister Left4Dead 2 and a new mouse for her birthday. In fact, while it's not a big deal to me when I meet girls online I do find it a requirement that people I date are gamers, because that's a large part of who I am. Luckily, my current woman is a gamer who also happens to share great chemistry in every other department. Think she's the one. *Dreamy eyed*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisato View Post
    Girls can play whatever the hell they want, including WoW.

i love you. ;')

Deleted
    if you play good i dont care what gender you are, being a boy doesnt mean ur a better gamer than a girl......... people are just dumb when they think that

Also with girls i get to say unlimited boob jokes etc.

And joathen u gotta send me pics of your significant otter, never seen a river animal game before

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a topic that would go over very well. Your gender has nothing to do with you playing World of Warcraft and loaded questions like this just lead to a mess.