Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    take a break, and come back later on, farm some older content for mounts/pets etc. get some gratification and experiment. its what i do everytime and it works for me

Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    I seriously do not know what class to main, they all become boring to me after a couple hours. I have 6 lvl 90's ( Druid,Mage,Hunter,Shaman,Monk,Warrior). And 3 75+(Rogue,DK,Warlock). The only classes I don't have which are above lvl 75 is Paladin and Priest.

If anybody could recommend me a class that is just FUN. I don't care about numbers, I just don't want it to be boring after a couple hours. Thanks in advance.
    I think you need a different game.

It's not burn out, I still like playing, but all the classes general rotation became a bore.
    Two/three abilities, maybe a proc, stack CDs.

I wish the made spells that interact with each other, maybe class abilities make strange combo effects, something like that.
    Cast a special order of spells and they make unique debuffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Monk was unfortunately not much of a refreshing vibe since I played a rogue main in vanilla and BC.
    Sorry, but what?

Try healing.

Maybe you're burned out in general. But maybe your dream class is either Paladin or Priest. It's unlikely, but possible.
    Maybe you also should try a different spec. For example, I love Disc Priests, but don't like the other 2 specs that much. It still was my main for years.
    Or on the hunter, I hate Beast Mastery, but I like both other specs.
    Or try a different role.

Deleted
    try being good at a class and not just an lfr hero, do pvp and feel good about yourself... unless youre shit which I wouldnt be surprised, then youll just get frustrated

It depends on what role do you like. You like to tank, dps or heal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you only play as dps?

Try tanking or healing as well. Maybe you'll like one of those roles better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    Most classes get increasingly more fun with gear. I'm guessing none of yours are even full tot geared. Try raiding and actually PLAY the classes and you might change your mind. +1 balance druid.
    He doesn't care about numbers, so no they don't get more fun. Stop giving advice he specificly pointed out he does not want.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    He doesn't care about numbers, so no they don't get more fun. Stop giving advice he specificly pointed out he does not want.
    Some stats greatly affect how a class plays. Crit for Fire mages is a good example. And pretty much every spec gets more fun with Haste.

I've tried healing, and it is actually a bunch more fun than DPS'ing. Tho whenever I want to solo old content/just do some damage I can't as a healer. I'm forced to rely on other players to do content.
    Playing since 2007.

I've tried healing, and it is actually a bunch more fun than DPS'ing. Tho whenever I want to solo old content/just do some damage I can't as a healer. I'm forced to rely on other players to do content.
    Mistweaver monks and Disc priests are capable of doing some pretty good damage as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    Sorry, but what?
    The energy/chi system feel like an updated energy/combo point system.

How can it be boring for you? It took me only 4 yrs to get my mage to 85, maybe you are using the wrong word.

As stated before, I think you need a break from World of Warcraft. You might have just gotten used to everything, seeing as you played through almost every class. I play a warrior because they're basic, you have big weapons, small weapons and shields. Personally, picking off everything from a distance is boring. I like close-up combat. Having that many level 90s may be affecting you as well. Maybe you feel like you have achieved everything, and have nothing else to do. I've always had ONE main and ONE other alt, and it's worked for me since day one. You should get attached to a character and establish it as your main, and choose another one as an alt. It may also be WoW itself. Ever since Cataclysm I have not enjoyed the game as much as I used to. I still do however, just not as much.

How do they become boring to you? Are they all as geared as they could possibly be? Have you tried PvPing with some of them and excelling with at least one? Set some short term goals for yourself and then accomplish them -- could be the thing to enliven your experience a bit.

Deleted
    time for a break me thinks, although making a twink may be a fun idea

I have 6 lvl 90's
    I might've found your problem, you're propably just burned out with the game in general.

Then it sounds like you are not bored of the classes, but bored of the game itself.
    That can happen for some people.

Perhaps a break until fresh content, the next expansion or even looking at another game.