Poll: give us nao

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    The heavenly jade is too similar to Yu'lon. But the azure one would be a nice addition.
    would make a perfect drop off of her since shes a world boss
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Green one looks amazing. Hopefully they dont rot in the files like the green firehawk did.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    would make a perfect drop off of her since shes a world boss

Yep! It really has to be connected to Yu'lon by a drop or a quest or something.

The Heavenly Serpent mounts are too nice to not make it in game. I personally like the Heavenly Azure one most. It's just striking. Then again, I also like the Heavenly Onyx one! Hope I get it someday.

Deleted
    SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! *THROWS MONEY AT SCREEN*
    Ive done the 9999 bones ach and i lost a big chunk of my sanity so this cant be much worse!
    Waaaaiit, im going to "ride" Yu'lon?
    In what way????

The green one would be the tits.

If the onyx thundering one had purple lightning it woulda been way better.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you get Shaohao exalted?
    Can you do it with dailies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know which poll option to pick... I simply don't care. Where's the "I have a mount for every occasion and a bazillion of cloud serpents already, I don't care if or when they'll implement some more of them" option?

I'll grab any mount that enters the game, just because I like grabbing them, but it simply isn't a pressing enough matter to scream for more colours and variations.
    Last edited by Seriss; 2013-07-30 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    How do you get Shaohao exalted?
    Can you do it with dailies?
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/faction=1492/shaohao#comments

its a friendship so its not like a normal rep. at venerated you can buy some masks and the cloud serpents and stuff.

im not sure how you gain friendship with him but since theres no dailies on timeless isle there must be something else you can do on the island to gain rep

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    I don't know which poll option to pick... I simply don't care. Where's the "I have a mount for every occasion and a bazillion of cloud serpents already, I don't care if or when they'll implement some more of them" option?

I'll grab any mount that enters the game, just because I like grabbing them, but it simply isn't a pressing enough matter to scream for more colours and variations.
    that would be the GIEF NAO option

- - - Updated - - -

according to this thread you get rep by killing mobs on the timeless isle and you get more rep the harder the mob is to kill

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9573277257

not sure if true or not so if it isnt dont flame meh :P
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even care about the mounts right now, I'm just in awe at the ultra graphics you are playing on, where I have everything set to low playing in a 1024x768 resolution on my 1920x1080 monitor with blurry surroundings and pixely water ;(

*cries in corner*

Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    I don't even care about the mounts right now, I'm just in awe at the ultra graphics you are playing on, where I have everything set to low playing in a 1024x768 resolution on my 1920x1080 monitor with blurry surroundings and pixely water ;(

*cries in corner*
    those screenshots arent mine, im playing wow on a computer from 2003, i feels your pain bro, i feels it.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Green one drops off Yu'lon and the Blue maybe off Xuen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post

*cries in corner*
    *Pat pat*
    I know how it feels, im stuck with this computer
    Should have enough money for a new next year aprox

I could not care less I think all the cloud serps are fugly.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

More serpent mounts I won't bother with. I'll stick to my TLPD tyvm ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

I still want my green drake....

Deleted
    Whooooa I sooooo need that jade one ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I'm not really a fan of the cloud serpents...
    Me either. But I vastly prefer the heavenly versions over the original versions. So yeah...... GIEF NAO option it is!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    There are 3 versions of each color, normal, heavenly and thundering.

Azure - Cloud Serpents Exalted
    Thundering Azure - Nalak world boss
    Heavenly Azure - NYI

Jade - Cloud Serpents Exalted
    Thundering Jade - Guild Glory Of The Pandaria Raider
    Heavenly Jade - NYI

Golden - Cloud Serpents Exalted
    Thundering August (gold) - August Celestials Exalted
    Heavenly Gold - Coming in 5.4, Timeless Isle (Shaohao exalted, 22500 coins)

Onyx - Shado-Pan questline
    Heavenly Onyx - Sha of anger
    Thundering Onyx - Coming in 5.4, drop off the rare Onyx serpent Huolon on the Timeless Isle

Ruby - Glory of the Pandaria Hero
    Thundering Ruby - Alani, skyshards in Vale
    Heavenly Ruby - Glory of the Pandaria Raider

Astral and Gladiator (white) mounts are unique colorings.

So as of this moment, Heavenly Jade and Heavenly Azure cloud serpents will be the only "missing" ones. Keep in mind, all these have been in the game files since MoP launch, so could be implemented at any point. I personally wouldn't be surprised if Heavenly Jade will be added to the celestial world bosses (since they don't have a loot table in the journal yet, but do infact drop tier/pvp gear on the PTR).
    Blah blah blah, I know it's an old post. Thought this guy's guide deserved bump with 5.4 right around the corner and was at least a useful walkthrough. Adios!

They all look amazing, not sure if we would ever get the jade one though since it's just a smaller Yu'lon. Blizzard and their lore.