Fix my dps Post !! :D

Hello dear monks.

After rerolling from tank to dps a month ago i feel like i am doing some thing wrong and 'am looking for experts help.

Armory link : eu(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/F%C3%BAnx/advanced
    WOL: worldoflogs(dot)com/reports/3o670t4tkp6onx5j/

Please dont mind Norushen and sha of pride cuz i was lagging so bad there. also notice that on galakras i started the fight late (alt + tap on pull OP!!).

Thanks for reading.
    and excuse my English please.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just a quick look b4 raid starts.

1.Your Tiger Power uptime is pretty low on all the fights. Its an odd thing to be low on moving from Brew to Windwalker as you should have the tendency to hit TP more often.
    2. On Iron Juggernaut you had 26 uses of RSK when you had time for 34, thats a lot of dps lost. Since thats basically tank and spank I assume your TP and RSK uptimes
    3. Belt is missing engineering tinker.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Hello babylonius.
    Thanks for your help yeah i will try to improve my tp up time and about the iron juggernaut my guild use the safe tactics which we stack at the back until the 2nd phase is over which mean i cannot dps the boss for a while.

Thanks again for helping
    also if you or anyone got some tips for the opener or any dps tips would be really useful.

Deleted
    Just going off your malkorok kill...

First your opener, on countdown; Expel Harm at 4, pre pot at 2, chi wave at 1, quen at 0; Tiger palm, Chi brew, Rising sun kick, Chi brew, Tigereye Brew (macroed with your synapse spring and blood fury). You want Tigereye brew used when you have as many buffs as you can, but it seems like you have synapse spring macroed to something random and you just use blood fury when its up, even if you dont have tigereye at the time. Also, during fight, dont use tigereye brew whenever you hit 10 stacks, try sitting on them till your trinket procs (if they wont proc when you have cca 16+ stacks use that stacks since you dont want to be capping on 20 stacks ever).

Since FoF snapshots, timing it with your TeD procs and Tigereye brews will give you huge dmg boost even if you will cap on energy for a second there.

Just few tips how to boost your dps....

GL

ِِAwesome thanks for the tips man its really something i forgot about. i really need to focus on my procs and Tigereye brew more during the fights

thanks again darkinspiration and if anyone got more tips tell me please

Your opener seems fine but I can't seem to pin point where your damage is missing from. I can see from your logs that you have a pretty good idea of TP and TeB usage.

- I'm thinking you're spending too many GCD's on non priority abilities like TP and Jab. I can't tell if you're clipping chi or not because your warcraftlogs wasn't done with advanced logging but there are many fights where you're probably getting a proc and just pressing it. Honestly, I don't even bother with CB TP unless it's about to expire. Prioritize using BoK/RSK over TP/Jab. You should be using FoF a lot more as well. Making sure you use it during trinket procs is pretty important.

- Your SEF uptime needs some work. Do you use anything to track it? Most fights where the cleave is effective you should be using it as much as you can. Good clone control is essential on fights like Protectors. Personally I use this to track it. Always remember to reapply RSK and TP when you throw out a new clone to apply it to the target it's attacking. Also make sure you're using a cancelaura macro instead of reapplying it to the target to remove. Less of a headache.

- A min max tip that I can't see you doing is abusing the shit out of disarm. You get a 5% dps increase on 1 minute cooldown that doesn't even take chi/energy. It definitely adds up on fights like Galakras.
    Last edited by bounstar; 2014-04-03 at 01:07 PM.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bounstar View Post
    - A min max tip that I can't see you doing is abusing the shit out of disarm. You get a 5% dps increase on 1 minute cooldown that doesn't even take chi/energy. It definitely adds up on fights like Galakras.
    This is the first I'm hearing of this, can you explain?
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    This is the first I'm hearing of this, can you explain?
    Check out the tooltip on Grapple Weapon. If you successfully disarm a target you get this buff.