Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    more like fact unless in some universe 12% is better than 76%
    whered the other 12% go? is there a 3rd faction?
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Deleted
    It is 50:50, think about how many battlegrounds take place everyday, how many of them are you involved in? It's just dumb luck you get put in groups with idiots and bots, same as I do when I lose 4 battlegrounds in a row.

Honestly I don't see what can be accomplished by crying <insert faction> always losses <insert BG('s)>... I admit I'm not one to talk on the topic of people sucking though, since I rage 1/6 time in random BG's since I get so sick of losing. However there is nothing that can be done other than joining a PvP guild and doing rated.

I see more Horde bots than Alliance bots these days. Apparently the bots also think that Horde "wins" more BGs, so they hop on the train.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    I just figured out why there are so many bots Alliance side. My Warlock just hit 90 and been trying to grind out some honor for gear. My win rate is 12.5% if you subtract AV and IoC. Since those arent related to PvP its only fair since we are talking about PvP here. Really? 12.5%? Where are all those "OMG stop crying about Alliance the win rates are 50:50" people cause you are just flat out wrong. 12% is not even close to 50% so where the hell do you get those made up numbers? In comparison my fresh Horde Monk has a win rate of 76% with around the same number of BGs done. So if you want to know why Alliance has so many bots its because no sane person wants to play through 1000 point loses and 4 caps all day long. If you want the bots to go away stop sucking so people will actually want to play their characters.
    They aren't made up numbers. If you solo queue for a long time, on either faction, it'll eventually average out. Things have always swung back and forth, and they'll change again. It's true that right now Horde is winning more than losing, but Alliance goes through those spells too. Also, it's just your imagination that Alliance has more bots. They're everywhere, on both sides. If anything I'd argue Horde has more, cause our queues suck.

Everytime someone starts complaining about this I tell him what follows:

Back in WotLK people were already saying exactly the same. However, exactly at that time I was playing a lot of PvP with my my alt, escpecially bgs. I was using addod called GearScore, quite popular at that time. It the beginning of Cata, after hundreds of hourse spent in bgs, after hundreds of wins I had 48% win ratio (as Alliance). I would say the factions were, and ARE, quite balanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

2543 battlegrounds played 1707 battlegrounds won - Alliance.

I'v been pvping for 8 years and i can tell you that what Itisamuh is saying is true. One faction lets say the alliance figures out how to counter the horde strategy, and over weeks/months it becomes the normal strategy for that particular battleground. So the horde switch strategy to counter the alliance, and over weeks/months it too has become the norm for that battleground and horde starts winning till the alliance switch tactics again. Ofc you can meet alot of premades talking over skype or just get outplayed.

My old realm alliance always went to lm with like 10 people cos the horde would always go farm/bs and main force lm. After a few weeks the horde stopped going lm and went gm/bs/farm instead and their win ratio went up quite noticeably.
    Last edited by joppas; 2013-12-26 at 02:03 PM.
    mmo-champion has become full of trolls and bad admins.

Quote Originally Posted by joppas View Post
    2543 battlegrounds played 1707 battlegrounds won - Alliance.

I'v been pvping for 8 years and i can tell you that what Itisamuh is saying is true. One faction lets say the alliance figures out how to counter the horde strategy, and over weeks/months it becomes the normal strategy for that particular battleground. So the horde switch strategy to counter the alliance, and over weeks/months it too has become the norm for that battleground and horde starts winning till the alliance switch tactics again. Ofc you can meet alot of premades talking over skype or just get outplayed.

My old realm alliance always went to lm with like 10 people cos the horde would always go farm/bs and main force lm. After a few weeks the horde stopped going lm and went gm/bs/farm instead and their win ratio went up quite noticeably.
    I have been PVPing almost since the beginning, was a hair away from Grand Marshal before BC came out ( still bitter about not getting that title before BC launch), my stats under the achieves show 2726 played 1280 won, however if I remove AV and IoC played/wins it is 1481 played 479 won so it has clearly been a lopsided deal and it has got progressively worse with each expansion.

Heck two of the losses in WSG in that pic I posted was with a premade, two heals a tank FC and DPS all geared, all on vent and we still ended up getting GY farmed, it was absurd, they were near doubling our damage output.