Page 1 of 3
LastLast

5.4 so far mount confirmed and some not confirmed...

So far these have been confirmed on 5.4 PTR

90, Mount, Reins of Galakras, Glory of Orgrimmar raider Achievement
    90, Mount, Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf, award from killing Garrosh final Boss
    90, Mount, Kor'kron Juggernaut, Drop from Garrosh (either heroic only or rare drop like blazing drake previous expansion)
    90, Mount, Reins of the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent, Drop from rare NPC houlon (low drop)
    90, Mount, Tyrannical Gladiator's Cloud Serpent, PVP Reward season 13
    90, Mount, Grievous Gladiator's Cloud Serpent, PVP Reward season 14
    90, Mount, Prideful Gladiator's Cloud Serpent, PVP Reward season 15
    90, Mount, Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent, 100,000 Timeless Coins
    90, Mount, Skeletal Warhorse for the Horde, PVP reward for 40 rbg wins and 100 arena wins achievement (horde only)
    90, Mount, War Night Saber for the Alliance, PVP reward for 40 rbg wins and 100 arena wins achievement (alliance only)
    90, Mount, Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast, 500 Bloody Coins
    90, Mount, Hearthsteed, Promotion for Hearthstone
    90, Mount, Sky Golem, Engineering recipe daily craft
    90, Mount, Greatfather's Riding turtle, (rumor of festival of Winter Veil drop)
    90, Mount, Moonfang, (possible drop of Darkmoon fairie world boss)

Not confirmed info

Boss Ordos Mount?
    Celestial Bosses Mount?

Maybe Mount store, Raf promotion, Anual Pass, or purchased reward for new expansion or games. Who knows?....

Fairie Dragon Mount
    Stormcrow Mount

If I missed any, please posted.

So far no info has been said of any mount being obtain by archeology or fishing even though beginning of the expansion there was a possiblity of that coming up.

- - - Updated - - -

INformation may changed as we get closer to the live patch.
    Last edited by amakusa007; 2013-08-09 at 12:17 PM.

Farmable Heavenly golden cloud serpent. Oh my sweet son of a bajeezus.
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    So far these have been confirmed on 5.4 PTR

90, Mount, Reins of Galakras, Glory of Orgrimmar raider Achievement
    90, Mount, Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf, Drop from Garrosh final Boss
    90, Mount, Kor'kron Juggernaut, Drop from Garrosh (either heroic only or rare drop like blazing drake previous expansion)
    90, Mount, Reins of the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent, Drop from rare NPC houlon (low drop)
    90, Mount, Tyrannical Gladiator's Cloud Serpent, PVP Reward
    90, Mount, Grievous Gladiator's Cloud Serpent, PVP Reward
    90, Mount, Prideful Gladiator's Cloud Serpent, PVP Reward
    90, Mount, Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent, 22500 Timeless Coins
    90, Mount, Skeletal Warhorse for the Horde, PVP reward for 40 rbg wins and 100 arena wins achievement (horde only)
    90, Mount, War Night Saber for the Alliance, PVP reward for 40 rbg wins and 100 arena wins achievement (alliance only)
    90, Mount, Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast, 500 Bloody Coins
    90, Mount, Hearthsteed, Promotion for Hearthstone
    90, Mount, Sky Golem, Engineering recipe daily craft

Not confirmed info

Boss Ordos Mount?
    Celestial Bosses Mount?

Maybe Mount store, Raf promotion, Anual Pass, or purchased reward for new expansion or games. Who knows?....

Fairie Dragon Mount
    Stormcrow Mount

If I missed any, please posted.

So far no info has been said of any mount being obtain by archeology or fishing even though beginning of the expansion there was a possiblity of that coming up.

- - - Updated - - -

INformation may changed as we get closer to the live patch.
    gonna guess and say heavenly jade cloud serpent from celestials.

idk what would be for ordos, not sure if anything screams FIRE YAUNGOL MOUNT THINGY.

stormcrow and fey dragon will likely be blizzstore mounts
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Also in the boat of thinking Jade will drop off the Celestial boss. Threre's really no other place it can go.

Quote Originally Posted by Bezoar View Post
    Farmable Heavenly golden cloud serpent. Oh my sweet son of a bajeezus.
    Yep it is indeed farmable with Coins from the Timeless Isle

Im really guessing now that blizz is gonna use Fairie Dragon Mount and Stormcrow Mount for promotional purposes and RAF

10+ Year Old Account
    90, Mount, Skeletal Warhorse for the Horde, PVP reward for 40 rbg wins or 100 arena wins achievement (horde only)
    90, Mount, War Night Saber for the Alliance, PVP reward for 40 rbg wins or 100 arena wins achievement (alliance only)

A recent blueposter confirmed that you only have to complete one of the two requirements of this achievement:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...age=4#new-post
    Last edited by Nivena; 2013-08-01 at 10:05 AM.

Is this confirmed? Could possibly be from the boss itself

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    A recent blueposter confirmed that you only have to complete one of the two requirements of this achievement:

Thank you for the info. I was not aware of the new change. This makes it a little bit easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    Is been confirmed on the ptr. Most websites I have read this on say that this will be heroic guaranteed drop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    Also in the boat of thinking Jade will drop off the Celestial boss. Threre's really no other place it can go.
    I would think so too. Time will tell what drop they would think of doing. Also we still don't know what ordos world boss will drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/104253-korkron-juggernaut. Stats that it is a drop from Garrosh.

Meh. I feel that there should be at least 1 random drop mount somewhere from a previous boss.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to say that Huolon, the rare dropping that Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent, it seems to be somewhat of a between Alani and TLPD- a "rare" spawn thats always up, but only drops the mount sometimes, meaning that one will probably have to kill it as much as Vyragosa/TLPD (The non-mount drops are Vyrgosa, the mount drops may be as rare as TLPD?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/104253-korkron-juggernaut. Stats that it is a drop from Garrosh.

Meh. I feel that there should be at least 1 random drop mount somewhere from a previous boss.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to say that Huolon, the rare dropping that Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent, it seems to be somewhat of a between Alani and TLPD- a "rare" spawn thats always up, but only drops the mount sometimes, meaning that one will probably have to kill it as much as Vyragosa/TLPD (The non-mount drops are Vyrgosa, the mount drops may be as rare as TLPD?)
    Black Proto Drake... :/ I wish

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that was exactly my thought first time I heard about the mount

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007
    90, Mount, Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf, Drop from Garrosh final Boss
    This doesnt drop from Garrosh but rather is awarded from an achievement to everyone
    If im not mistaken is Ahead of the curve : Garrosh Hellscream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galdur View Post
    This doesnt drop from Garrosh but rather is awarded from an achievement to everyone
    This ^ the wolf won't dropp. If you havwe that achievment you have the wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Galdur View Post
    Ty for the update

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post

Oh, that's nice. Guess I can start up RBGs again and get the 75 wins mount that I couldn't be arsed to get back in Cata.

Edit: Thought that Ordos was dropping the Ashen Mushan or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Oh, that's nice. Guess I can start up RBGs again and get the 75 wins mount that I couldn't be arsed to get back in Cata.

Edit: Thought that Ordos was dropping the Ashen Mushan or something.
    So far Ordos doesn't list as dropping a mount yet on PTR. Ashen Mushan is obtained by 500 bloody coins from world PVP.

I'm not convinced any of the new world bosses will drop mounts. I think the main reason the previous ones did was to keep people comming back to kill them, not only to keep them relevent but also to assist alts and new players. But with this being the last tier there's no need to do that.

You forgot to include the Moonfang mount - a white wolf that drops from the new world boss on Darkmoon Isle.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-08-03 at 10:34 PM.

Garrosh dropping that juggernaut is absurdly disappointing. Not a flying mount, re-color of the horde guild mount and really just generally an ugly mount.

Super unhappy with that.

I agree. It's really strange for the final boss of the expansion to drop a ground mount in this day and age. Other than BGs and during the leveling process, when do you even use ground mounts anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I'm not convinced any of the new world bosses will drop mounts. I think the main reason the previous ones did was to keep people comming back to kill them, not only to keep them relevent but also to assist alts and new players. But with this being the last tier there's no need to do that.

You forgot to include the Moonfang mount - a white wolf that drops from the new world boss on Darkmoon Isle.
    plz link your source of info cause I never heard on a new mount coming from darkmoon isle world boss.