Long pvp Ques........

Since role selection for pvp bgs are basically meaning less anyways could you disable them or take them out of the game... 6 to 12 minute ques for a game with 50k ppl in my region really stinking sucks. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    its something many people have been asking for. those are short QUEUE times for a potentially fair match. id say, get used to it since i highly doubt its gonna go anywhere.

why do you think they are "meaningless"?
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Alliance have pretty much instant queue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

they are meaningless because they dont work and they arent balanced....... its never a set amount of healers, tank and dps in a bg anyone who tells you it is is lying

Quote Originally Posted by Villain1117 View Post
    they are meaningless because they dont work and they arent balanced....... its never a set amount of healers, tank and dps in a bg anyone who tells you it is is lying
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/05/22/ra...rily-disabled/

Haven't seen info of it enabled again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

well then it makes more sense thanks for the article.

Getting 12+ min queues as horde for random BGs right now.

Honestly, completely killing my desire to even play the game anymore.

I've been playing since BC and have paid my sub fee every single month for over 5 years. But, I'm seriously getting close to cancelling.

Deleted
    I don't mind queues really because i always do something while waiting, but then again i'm allience so instant-queue....

If i queue i usually do duels, farm herbs, chat in /g or /w or do dailies or professions to earn money. If i queue for LFR on an alt i jump into the solo throves of thunder scenario with keys and afk for 30 min ish and go do something else like eating etc. When you come back you just leave the scenario and your paused LFR queue just pops up instantly.

I think it's all about doing something else while waiting so it doesn't feel like a wait, like eating or going to the toilet while the queue goes.